BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Gethsemane R.
Brownsville
The product is great. It smells great, not an overpowering smell. The consistency is quite thick, leaves the skin feeling quite sticky throughout the day but it does the job. I do recommend this product to people who have real dry skin.
Kripa G.
Get this at Costco and I love it. Really like all Aveeno products but this is one I pretty much always have. A little pricier than St Ives or other body lotions, but makes my skin feel really nice. Love that it is unscented and natural.
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
I love that aveeno is fragranceless and so soothing on my skin! My only issue, and it's more personal than the product, I hate having the feeling of the lotion on my hands and usually wipe that off, it's a little too heavy for my taste.
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
This lotion is my moms favorite. She has very sensitive skin for it really helps with that. It almost has no scent which is perfect for sensitive skin. It moisturizes the skin and your skin feels soft like a baby's face throughout the whole day.
Neha S.
The only reason I'm holding off on a star is because immediately after application this lotion feels like it's coating my skin and I can feel it on me. But other than that I have had no adverse effects due to this lotion with daily use!!
Megan V.
Sacramento
Starting off, I'd like to say this product does it's job fairly well. It does not have a fragrant smell to it, which is great for when I have a body wash with a fragrant smell. In the moment of putting on the lotion, I do feel moisturized, but it only lasts for a while.
Suly D.
New York , NY
I love this lotion because it keeps my skin very moisturized, soft and smooth. It's very gentle I like to use it every day for better results especially my face to keep it looking healthy and moisturized. I always buy it from Rite Aid!!
Ashlee S.
Downey, CA
I love using Aveeno because it leaves my skin feeling really soft and white stripes it does meet my expectations and it is worth purchasing again and again. I bought this at my local drugstore. And I would recommend this to other people
David W.
Wilson, NC
Most lotions and hand moisturizers tend to be watery based and not very thick. This seems to be more of a heavy repair stays thick and you can feel it working and makes my hands smooth. The small containers are better to keep in my pocket
💄|Millie S.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta esta crema, no tiene fragancia y es perfecta para ponérsela antes de dormir, el pote es grande así que rinde muchísimo, puedes comprar un potecito desechable para cuando vayas a viajar poner un poco y tenerlo en la cartera.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??