BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Katherine B.
Storrs, CT
This lotion is very gentle, but very moisturizing! I used it on my face even for a few months, and did not get unusually bad breakouts! It does not have much of a scent, so if you are looking for a general purpose lotion, I highly recommend this one!
Abby T.
Exton
This product makes my skin moist and beautiful. Their packages are very nice. I actually won the product into a raffle. It certainly met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would absolutely buy another bottle.
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
I have had the same bottle forever! I love this stuff. It's super moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy or heavy. The formula is thick but melts into the skin beautifully. I use this on my body and even to moisturize my face because it is so gentle.
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I have been using this lotion since I was in middle school. This keeps my skin soft and keeps it from looking ashy. It is inexpensive and there are different types to choose from.
Rachel S.
I’ve been using this my whole life! I have really dry skin, so I’ll usually apply this throughout my whole body at night. It’s easy to work with and it has a faint smell to it which isn’t bad at all. 100% would recommend to anyone who has dry skin!
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have dry skin, this lotion is definitely for you! Especially after exfoliating, this is definitely for you! I’m glad that this is fragrance free and moisturizes your skin for 24 hours. Definitely recommended this to everyone with dry skin!
Patricia S.
Oak Harbor
I love aveeno and their products a lot. I use them for me as I have sensitive skin and for both of my kids as well. It is long lasting, doesn't leave a heavy lotion feeling like most lotions. Its very gentle and calming to use. The scent isn't strong at all and smells refreshing. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Great moisturizer! I've been using this for YEARS. And I literally mean years... I buy them from everywhere.... Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens. It's the best moisturizer ever. Smooths skin very well and it's just literally too perfect to even describe.
xtina a.
Phoenix, AZ
Vert good for your money! Love the travel size and is one of the best moisturizers i have ever used. I started using it because of my mom and I will never stop!! I feel like the most reasonable price would be from Walmart. Definitely recommend!!
Sarah L.
Decatur, GA
This is a pretty good moisturizer. I use a lot of stuff from Aveeno's line because it's gentle and my dermatologist recommends it. This is a good lotion to put on your arms and legs. It's not super scented which is nice. I recommend this lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??