BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Brandi E.
Diamond City
I buy this lotion all the time. It does not have a scent so it makes it easier on my skin. I use it after a shower. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Kira L.
This Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion leaves your skin feeling so soft. It goes on like butter and smooths your skin. It is really hydrating and moisturuzing.
Nicola B.
Scawthorpe , Doncaster
I have psoriasis and this is the first moisturiser that I can use all over my body that doesn’t irritate my skin and it has help clear up my psoriasis a little
Milly L.
Oromocto , NB
Leaves a smooth, soft feeling. Made my skin feel moisturized. I used it for my tattoo aftercare, there was no irritation from the light scent. Would buy again.
jeni b.
north bay
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft. I apply to my legs after a bath or shower and after shaving my legs. I do have to wipe my hands after applying it though.
Cassie N.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent full-body moisturizer, I use this on my legs and arms. It soaks in alright in cold weather, but I find it lingers on the skin if it’s at all hot/humid.
Hannah K.
I love this. It moisturizes without leaving my skin sticky or damp and hydrates for the whole day. It even works amazingly on dry areas like elbows and knees.
Julianna F.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a good product. Almost with on perfume. It moisturizer and smooths your skin. It is cheap and very easy to find.
Jitsirin B.
San Klang, San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai
Love it. my skin is dry and this body lotion is very thick so it works for me. it has clear sense and no fragrances. It's good! I will buy it again for sure!
Jennifer P.
Paradise, NL
This bundle is awesome and I can usually find it at Costco and split it, because of the large quantity. Excellent bang for the buck! Very gentle on the skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??