BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nancy G.
Gaithersburg
This product is one of my most favorite drug store skin care product ever! Great price and amazing value worth the purchase. This gives great hydration all day long and makes your skin so incredibly soft. I would purchase 10 times over and I’d recommend to anyone. Simple packaging and clean smell.
Veena D.
Dallas
I love ❤️ to use, after using skin feel so soft I m useing this for my self moisturesing cream and for my younger son 16 months old for him both cream and bath wash
Sarah F.
FLORENCE, AL
This is Hands down good! I found a good face conditioner as I would call it, it keeps my face smooth.Even when I wash my face its still soft, my go too lotion even though it is expensive its WORTH IT.
Stephanie S.
Like the very light scent. I like that it's a thicker lotion which is why I have purchased more than once. The price is affordable. The only reason this is getting a 4 stars is because it doesn't soak in and sometimes leaves my skin feeling tacky.
Natisha T.
I use aveeno products regularly due to skin irritations on my arms and this product is amazing it locks in moisture and keeps my skin feeling hydrated and it's fragrance free which is a huge deal for me it smells great and worth the price and then some
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
This is my favorite lotion so far. I hate lotion because it can be greasy and take forever to soak in but aveeno does a really good job to soak in quickly. I reapply about 2-3 times daily in the winter. I would reccommend this product to everyone.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great lotion! It's a little on the pricey side, but a great value for the money. If you're going to pay for a higher quality lotion, this is the one to buy. It smells good and leaves your skin feeling very moisturized. I would highly recommend.
Cristina G.
As a hand cream, this works nicely. As a body cream, this did not help my dry skin as a long term product. It did help it short term but as soon as I showered or as 24 hours went on, I needed to apply more. I have very very dry skin. I do think this is a good product and would recommend it because it’s very gentle. It just doesn’t work for my skin type.
Katherine B.
Storrs, CT
This lotion is very gentle, but very moisturizing! I used it on my face even for a few months, and did not get unusually bad breakouts! It does not have much of a scent, so if you are looking for a general purpose lotion, I highly recommend this one!
Abby T.
Exton
This product makes my skin moist and beautiful. Their packages are very nice. I actually won the product into a raffle. It certainly met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would absolutely buy another bottle.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??