BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jill R.
Toronto
One of the best moisturizers out there. Doesn't leave my skin oily and slimy and does wonders on my dry feet. No scent which doesn't irritate my skin which other moisturizers do. Very gentle
Sarah W.
always keep a small tube in my bag when I go out or even when i travel to keep my skin refreshed and soft. It is of good value and is quite affordable. It is gentle and has barely any scent, I will continue to buy this product.
Barbie L.
My friend had recommended me this brand and I thought I would give it a try. I apply it daily before i go out the house and after I shower. It is very moisturizing but not oily at all, it absorbs very fast at least for me.
Julia M.
Nova Scotia
I use this product every day, it's honestly my personal favorite. It soothes dry skin and helps to get rid of it. It's part of my daily skin care routine, and can be used on any part of the body.
Tania s.
Buenísima, se diferencia mucho de una loción normal, dura casi todo el dia, su precio es bueno ya que tiene buena calidad, si me la comprare ,tiene buen olor y suave de espalmar en la piel ,para mi es buen producto
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
It's neutral in scent and very moisturizing. I like how it's easy to use and pump out of its packaging. My sister-in-law has a bottle of this in the guest bathroom for us to use when we stay over.
Vanessa B.
Rosemere , QC
Keep this in my purse at all times. Love the moisture it brings to my hands especially in the winter. It's my moms favourite hand lotion. Does not have a powerful smell which is a good thing.
Vanessa B.
My all time favourite go to lotion wether it's just to throw on or after a shower it's super light non greasy and works wonders super moisturizing and very good for sensitive skin & dry skin.
Becky W.
I found this set on the internet recently and I think it's superb. All of your favorites in one little set. Works out cheaper than buying them all separately. My eczema has completely cleared up. I highly recommend it!!
Sudha M.
Ontario
I thought it would be fragrance free.. but some how I get a medicine kind of smell when I use it.. and it's more on the oily/thicker side so it feels kind of sticky after you apply.other than that it's a good product..
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??