BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Gabriella H.
Lewisham, London
This daily moisturiser is great for sensitive skin, I am prone to eczema breakouts and find when I do this calms my skin and gives the perfect amount of moisturising properties! I would recommend this to everyone!!
Rosie D.
Wo wop the best combo going! I get them free from the doctors as my skin is appalling and dry but i wOuld definitely pay for them makes my skin so soft and silky
chloe f.
This moisturiser is great for everyday use giving your body a very soft touch ready for the day doesn't leave your skin oily lasting all day with the same soft touch smell is just a natural moisture smell, i would highly recommend if your looking for an amazing long lasting daily moisturiser.
Christine C.
Vancouver , BC
I love this product for my dry sensitive skin, I've tried many products. Nothing worked aswell for me as this product, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, hydrated and not dewy. I will keep on using this product!
saffia A.
UNITED KINGDOM
Ive always had an issue with dry skin and my friend recommended the aveeno line of products and from the first use, i could see a difference in my skin and it may have a oaty smell, but i love oats so works for me 😊 i still use this on a daily basis and will continue to do so. Amazing product.
Alejandra O.
Montreal, Quebec
Cette creme je l utilise depuis toujours et je ne vais jamais cesser de l utiliser, quetions qualiter c la meilleur creme hydrtante quiexiste, avec un prix tres abordables qui peix etre acheter dans presque toute les pharmacie , tres bon produit!
Perla V.
Doral, FL
incredible and super good in sensitive skins I use it with my baby is super sensitive and this doesn't make you react.
Courtland F.
Calgary, AB
I love aveeno because of how natural their products are and they score great on cosdna which means they have no harsh chemicals or acne causing ingredients which is a big thing for me! Recommend all their products
Nami M.
Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands
Easy to lather over skin. Light scent makes it able to be worn even with my favorite perfume. My skin instantly is moisturized after using it. Its eczema friendly too. I love all Aveeno lotions. One of my favorite brands of lotions and body care!
Alena T.
Lovely and thick however melts into skin straight away

Not sticky at all

Simple scent nothing bad about it

Bought in Boots

Will buy again multiple times

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??