BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Loca L.
This cream is good for my hands as I suffer from extremely dry hands meet my expectation to a certain extent bought from my local pharmacy as it was recommended to me it's very gentle but greasey and don't last long enough
Alyssa R.
Beaver Bank, NS
It did an ok job most times but for some reason when I use this on my face I don't feel like it's very moisturizing. My skin is very dry and I found it didn't help that much at all. I got it from Walmart for very cheap so I'm not upset it doesn't work the best. Good for a quick fix
Melissa S.
This lotion is great. I used it on my tattoo that I got a few years ago and it helped heal the skin fast. It is great for dry skin and I have a small bottle in my purse with me at all times, especially during the winter.
Ashleigh S.
I use this all over my body even my face and it is so moisturising. Isn't sticky and can be used on sensitive skin like mine. This is also really good for my dry hands. You can buy this in boots and a lot of different other stores.
Faye K.
Epping Essex
I absolutely love this moisturising cream. I use it on my baby boy and I everyday. It feels so silky on your skin and drys very quickly. You are not left with and oily unpleasant feeling like many moisturisers.
Shawn J.
Surrey
I love carrying around one of these in my work bag. As I middle-ages guy I wanna take care of my skin but not into advertising it with flowery or fruity smells or giant tubes that are also prone to pop open inside my bag.
Simrat G.
Amazing body wash and lotion amazing for very very dry skin. It dos meet my expectations more then expected. I've used this product since last year packing is ok nothing fancy very dull and boring. No room for improvement that's why I've given it 5 stars
Janelle P.
I have sensitive skin with the odd dry patches on my face. This cream helps reduce dryness, flakiness and redness of my dry patches. It goes on non greasy and is very moisturizing. A great face and body moisturizer.
Sim B.
brampton, ONTARIO
I am very sensitive to scented lotions, so I rely on this to give me the benefits I need, I have very dry skin so this keeps me covered for the whole day until I take another bath, I have no cons for this product, i will continue to use this lotion daily
Erica L.
I absolutely love the aveeno body wash and body lotion! My skin gets irritated very easily. These are fragrance free and won't irritate sensitive skin! I would recommend these to someone suffering from dry itchy skin!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??