BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Micaela M.
Perth, Western Australia
You get your money's worth with this product, it's very moisturizing and gentle to my skin, and is absorbed quickly without leaving oily residues behind. Love the formula and the smell.
Natalie T.
I love this stuff. I have put it on top of my tattoos when they were dry. I use it as a moisturizer for my face. I personally think this product is good for all over the body. This is so healthy and moisturizing for your skin, definitely a good product.
Carley M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Pleasent smell, moisturized very well. did not feel sticky. I have extremely sensitive skin and most creams will give me breaskouts but this one didn't do that. pump was easy to use, sturdy packaging. would buy again.

Saabira B.
I have very sensitive skin, and have tried all the major face creams, they all irritate my skin. So I just use this on my face, have for years. It absorbs into your skin quickly, and keeps your skin feeling moisturized all day. yes i would buy this product again
mabel v.
Doral, FL
the best! i love it i dont like sticky cream and that the good thing of this one, it very good and it was recommended to me by my dermatology's to eliminate scars and marks in my legs and arms. now i recommended it to cause its very good and economic price.
Dushita L.
Toronto
This is the best lotion for extreme dry skin! It is a long lasting moisturizer. I recommend getting it for sensitive skin as well. I have excema and with this i don't get an flare ups. It is a really good lotion.
Mia B.
A really neutral, non-abrasive skin moisturizer that I can rely on everyday to nourish my skin. It does not cause irritation and I find it to be really soothing and gentle on all skin types and I would recommend to everyone- despite not having a highly perfumed smell like Victoria's Secret etc.
Shannon M.
Medicine Hat
When I tried out this moisturizer I found it light and creamy. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave it greasy or sticky. I liked to use it on my face before I put on my makeup every day. It helped eliminate dry skin and patchy foundation application
Cassidy N.
I can not get enough of this stuff! So good at moisturizing my extremely dry skin, sometimes even giving me a little oil, which for someone with skin like mine is amazing! Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin at all! Better than the Moisturizer from Cetaphil for Ultra Dry Skin. Love this stuff!
Laura C.
My absolute favourite lotion ❤️ moisturizing, non-sticky, long-lasting, gentle/good for sensitive skin, and scentless. Been using it for years and will continue using it for many more!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??