BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Colleen C.
We buy the product all the time for our whole family. It more than meets our expectations. We buy the two pack and it has a travel size at Costco. It is very effective. We are repeat users as my whole family uses this product. I use it as a face moisturizer and have it at work for my hands.
Bianca R.
Absolutely amazing especially for sensitive skin. Super gentle on the skin. Very easy to use. Hydrating and really good for winter (when your skin is at it most dry). Good for all skin types. Even good for people who have eczema. 10/10 would buy.
Paulette w.
Foymount
I have sensitive skin and i find that the aveeno really helps to soften and soothe the skin. i find the product can be a little pricey but it is worth it when it helps with eczema. i would recommend this to anyone and their children to use .
Brooklyn M.
Vancouver, BC
Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion is by far my favorite beauty and skin care product and has been for years! IT is the only product that has never caused me a break out, my skin is always super healthy and smooth and I cannot wait to continue using this product!
Zaireen N.
Auckland
Aveeno has some really nice products including this product but not for me this is a great all rounder for hydration... this is because this product was effective on my sister but I didn’t find it use full
Kariane B.
My entire family uses this daily and we've tried many brands before finding what works for us. It's pretty great how this product works on all our different skin types, it's rare to find this. Also, a great tip for this product is that it is sold at Costco for a great price! I've been using this for years and I don't foresee stopping.
Aerelle O.
London, Ontario
This is my absolute favorite lotion to use. It relieves irritation to my itchy skin, in seeps into my skin quickly and easily, and it does not cause any reactions to my allergy prone skin. Always a staple
Felix B.
I used to have really bad skin, it was dry and flaky and I actually got recommended to use this by my GP so I went and tried it! so I noticed a difference in my skin within a week, it felt more softer and less flaky and I'd buy it again! you can get a big bottle for £5 and it can last quite a while.
Vanessa W.
Surrey, BC
This is my go to everyday moisturizer. It makes my skin soft and hydrated without making it oily. It is also completely odourless, which makes it great for sensitive skin. I use it everyday on my face and body.
Jennifer S.
Nepean, ON
This is a great lotion! I’m constantly washing my hands and I hate when my hands and nails get dried out and crack. When I started using Aveeno my hands and nails looked so much better! Plus it is also a huge help for taking the itch out of my daughter’s eczema. Definitely recommend.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??