BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dushita L.
Toronto
This is the best lotion for extreme dry skin! It is a long lasting moisturizer. I recommend getting it for sensitive skin as well. I have excema and with this i don't get an flare ups. It is a really good lotion.
Laura C.
My absolute favourite lotion ❤️ moisturizing, non-sticky, long-lasting, gentle/good for sensitive skin, and scentless. Been using it for years and will continue using it for many more!
Gin B.
Perfect lotion for everyday use, all over the body. I usually apply this at night after shower and the morning after that my skin feels so smooth. This is my all time favorite lotion. Price wise this lotion I think is a little expensive but it is a great one so I would definitely recommend it!
Shannon M.
Medicine Hat
When I tried out this moisturizer I found it light and creamy. It soaks into your skin and doesn't leave it greasy or sticky. I liked to use it on my face before I put on my makeup every day. It helped eliminate dry skin and patchy foundation application
Cassidy N.
I can not get enough of this stuff! So good at moisturizing my extremely dry skin, sometimes even giving me a little oil, which for someone with skin like mine is amazing! Wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin at all! Better than the Moisturizer from Cetaphil for Ultra Dry Skin. Love this stuff!
Mia B.
A really neutral, non-abrasive skin moisturizer that I can rely on everyday to nourish my skin. It does not cause irritation and I find it to be really soothing and gentle on all skin types and I would recommend to everyone- despite not having a highly perfumed smell like Victoria's Secret etc.
Staci R.
Cambridge, ON
I am such a huge Aveeno fan so it's no surprise that I fell in love with this lotion. I get dry skin in the winter and this lotion helps get rid of my dry cracked skin. I also love that there is no strong perfume smell as some lotions can be very overwhelmong
Ammara C.
This is a great everyday moisturizer it's thick enough to moisturize well but does not have a greasy finish. You can easily purchase this product from Shoppers drug mart or Walmart. This product leaves the skin soft and smooth for the entire day.
Beverley w.
This is a great product for my body as i suffer from psoriasis on my legs this is suitable for them as its great for sensitive skin and is not fragranced. All in al a great product!!
Masher Y.
I love love love aveeno products. First of all its natural who don't like natural products for there skin the body wash leave your skin soft and smooth you don't get that tight feeling you normally get when you use a normal soap so that's good for me and the lotion is just icing on the top.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??