BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

La Toya S.
Bronx, NY
I use this all the time for myself and my 5yr old.. He tends to have sensitive skin but the oatmeal formula was highly recommended. Works like a charm. Price is affordable for the quality. Love love love Aveeno!!
Lesly V.
Omg AVEENO this lotion has a perfect light texture that still moisturizes and looks in protection against these. It’s the most perfect lotion for your body as you can even imagine I can buy again this one cause it’s perfect
Grace F.
Montreal
This is my favorite moisturizer! It soothes itchy dry skin and absorbs really well. If you wait a few hours it doesn't even wash off if you wash your hands and you can also use it on your face as it is comedogenic.
Leah M.
Orchardville crescent , Belfast
This product is my favourite moisturiser if not the best moisturiser. I can not quite clearly state when my product was bought as I had it bought for me. I would use this very often after my fade wash in the morning and at night. It is good for sensitive and all skin types and I would love to purchase again when done
Kenny G.
This is a very active, and good product. It is also good quality, and not that expensive. As it is frangrance free you don't have to worry about it accidently getting on your close, as it gets off easily. I would, and will buy it again. I do also recommend it alot for people with dry skin issues.
Bianca R.
Absolutely amazing especially for sensitive skin. Super gentle on the skin. Very easy to use. Hydrating and really good for winter (when your skin is at it most dry). Good for all skin types. Even good for people who have eczema. 10/10 would buy.
Allessandra B.
I love Aveeno. This is a staple in my house because the lotion keeps my skin hydrated without leaving that sticky and wet feeling! The fragrance is very light and almost smells like oats which i actually enjoy
Colleen C.
We buy the product all the time for our whole family. It more than meets our expectations. We buy the two pack and it has a travel size at Costco. It is very effective. We are repeat users as my whole family uses this product. I use it as a face moisturizer and have it at work for my hands.
Tianna S.
Laurel, Delaware
I have been using this stuff for years. to me it smells like sunblock, but that makes me like it even more. it works great on my super dry skin. i also have sensitive skin and it doesn't burn or break me out.
Stephanie T.
Loveeeeeee this product! I have been using it for years already. Good affordable price for a such cream. Easy to apply but pretty greasy! You can buy it anywhere I guess, drug store, walmart, costco.. anywhere!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??