BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shevika M.
Stockbridge, GA
Aveeno products are luxurious and elegant. They are gentle to your skin and is super effective. I love their products and I'm always seeking healthy and natural products for my body and this brand doesn't disappoint. It's a great brand and I would recommend it.
Sarah C.
I love Aveeno facial moisturizers because they feel light when you put them on, while still substantial enough to feel effective. I bought it at Ulta, and it's been one of my favorite moisturizers -- especially for the price point. I have and will buy it again.
Andrea S.
Moab
If your skin is in dire need for moisture this will solve your problem but it is THICK, like super duper take forever to absorb thick. That is the one draw back. I would say put it on at night and then you don't have to deal with the feeling sticky, almost grimy.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This is the only lotion that keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth all day! In the winter months, I get very dry skin and cracked hands. I apply Aveeno every morning. It is also great for sensitive skin. It is thicker than other lotions I’ve tried but it lasts!
Surbhi A.
Purchased at: Costco
My family loves buying bulk packages of these lotions from Costco because it’s such s great lotion for us with extremely dry skin. I love this as it really helps hydrate my skin and it’s not scented either so it won’t irritate sensitive skin. I think with continuous use I can really create a change in my skin.
Perfashionista T.
Boca Raton, FL
I like that the scent is not overpowering as I remember. I only tried a travel size as it was given to me at a hotel and thought the product was very nice. It was easily absorbed by my skin with I appreciate it. I would recommend it to others and possibly buy it myself.
Lauren A.
Suwanee, GA
I recommend this stuff to anyone looking for a great daily moisturizer. I use this every single day and it's extremely light plus keeps my face nice and moisturized all day long. My skin never feels dry! This is the one step of my makeup routine I absolutely cannot live without.
Johanna R.
Media
I have sensitive skin and love that i feel moisturized (not sticky) with no fragrance and it does 100% of it's work. In less than 2 weeks my arms showed visible change to summer dry skin
Alondra R.
Palm Desert, CA
This is my go to lotion. I have mild eczema and it really helps you stay moisturized throughout the day so I'm not feeling dry or itchy. I love that it's non scented so I don't have to worry about it irritating my skin and I really like the creamy non greasy feel of it.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
aveeno is great for sensitive skin truly works wonders for dry or flaking skin. the price is decent for its qualities and my expectations were met. the package is easily handled with a slight squeeze. i would defiantly buy this product again, truly a fav.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??