BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

kainani t.
Aiea, HI
I love how small the bottles are so I’m able to keep them in my purse . It’s supper convenient and if feels wonderful on the skin. I work in an office where there’s AC so I have very dry skin during the day. I love to put it on my hands and legs while I’m at work to put moisture back on my skin. After the application it doesn’t have a very sticky texture but makes me feel soft and gives a nice glow. For the price you pay for this it honesty does wonders. Great for on the go keep your skin moisturized and honesty there’s no better way to keep it
Kendall K.
I have been using this almost daily for well over ten years. As someone with eczema, it has worked pretty well. Maybe not a holy grail product, but it does make my skin hold in moisture and calms it down when I get super itchy. Overall, this is a nice everyday lotion.
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I only bought this product once, but I really liked it. This product has a thicker formula. It doesn't feel like you aren't putting anything on your skin, so you have to layer it on thick. One pump of this lotion is plenty! You don't need to put layer after layer on. It smells natural. There aren't a bunch of dyes or perfumes added into it. I don't personally care to use a lotion with a scent all the time. If I am using something daily I like to have something that is a thicker formula and unscented. I feel they work better and hydrate my skin better.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
Love the product. Makes my body feel very hydrated. The only down fall I would have about this product is that it makes me feel oily or even greasy. I bought another one thinking it was just the first bottle I bought but the second one did the same thing..
Jennifer C.
oviedo Fl
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best!!! I'm the type that always try's different types of lotions and has like 3 different lotions in the purse haha!! But I love the moisture that this ones gives to the skin!!
shan m.
i usually hate lotions for the heavy scents and greasy feeling it leaves behind but this product is perfect for me. it absorbs immediatly and does not leave a greasy mess, it also smells light and fresh, doesnt have a perfume scent. perfect for sensitive skin
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
The Aveeno brand is amazing in general. Love using their lotions for my dry skin. I'm one to put body lotion on my face as well under my makeup as I use a lot of powder products so I like to use something heavy to keep my skin moisturized and this works great!
Emily V.
Barboursville
This is one of my go to body lotions! I find that it is very hydrating and lasts throughout the day. It is also not sticky or greasy at all, which is definitely a plus! It does take some time to absorb into the skin, but that is to be expected with a thicker lotion. Overall I really like this product!
Dayshia T.
Great product. I use this every day and i wish i would have known about it sooner. This is the only moisturizer that i have found that will not leave me with huge breakouts. I use this as a facial lotion and it is great. No matter how dry my facial wash leaves my face i can always count on it to not let me walk out the door with flaky skin. My boyfriend also uses this product and he has extremely dry skin and while it doesnt completely make him not flaky it is the best we have found currently for him too.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I am not sure that I can
even say enough good things about this lotion to do it justice! This is my Holy
Grail moisturizer! I use it every single time that I do not want to use something
that has a vanilla scent (my favorite scent.) However, this lotion is truly
unscented, and it’s perfect for anyone who has sensitive nose or prone to
headaches. It soaks into your skin quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky or oil
residue. This stuff works really well for people who want a high level of
moisture without the heavy scent.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??