BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Larissa P.
Dryden
I have sensitive skin and I always use Aveeno products they are unscented but still smell good without being overpowering. Gives you all day moisture without having to reapply especially when combined with the body wash.
Awesome lotion... they don't sell it in my country so i have to get it when i go to the US or someone is coming to mine... I really love that while it moisturizes my skin so nicely is not greasy and does not feel sticky... it tends to last on my skin around 12 hours which for my very thristy skin is a lot.... i use to get only six hours with other brands.... i have found it is really great to treat dry patches on my skin :)
Shanteena S.
Scarborough, ON
Perfect for my dry skin. It is very hydrating and leaves me feeling squeaky clean. I love its fragrance and it isn't too overpowering. This is definitely an effective product. I've purchased these products multiple times.
Melissa G.
Regina, SK
I like that it's fregrance free as everyone in my house is sensitive to scent but I feel like even though the label says *non-greasy* it is still very greasy but all in all it does leave the skin soft I just with it absored better into the skin I feel like it just sits on the skin.
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Sooooo hydrating! I love all Aveeno products I use their baby line on my daughter as well as for myself and my husband! My husband works as a care taker at schools and is always washing his hands he uses this quite a few times a day but it works for him!
Eva C.
Guadalajara
Is a cream that has no aroma and leaves the skin very soft and smooth, even if the skin is very dry and can be used by any member of the family, even if suffering from allergies.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
This lotion is amazing.. it is very moisturizing yet feels very light on my skin. I love how it does not leave my skin sticky or oily.. and it absorbs immediately.

This lotion is perfect for all ages and I always keep a bottle by my bedside for my body, hands, legs, etc! Amazing and timeless product.
Liv B.
London
My favorite moisturizer by far! I have tried so many moisturizers and but none of them did my skin any good apart from this one. I have been using this for years now and I have never faced a problem with it. It is not sticky yet it is perfectly thick!
Shrivani S.
Best face moisturizer I have ever used. Keeps the skin hydrated through out the day. Very effective for a day to day use. Been using it for few years now and always choose this over other moisturizes. Especially for sensitive skin this is perfect as its very light and keeps the skin well hydrated.
La Toya S.
Bronx, NY
I use this all the time for myself and my 5yr old.. He tends to have sensitive skin but the oatmeal formula was highly recommended. Works like a charm. Price is affordable for the quality. Love love love Aveeno!!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??