BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lata T.
Nagpur
I got to know of Aveeno only after I tried their Baby range. I figured what was good for my baby would definitely be Soothing for my own skin. And I was correct. Aveeno wash and lotion are both extremely nourishing and hydrating. My dry skin LOVES them!
Laura M.
Dundalk, ON
Love love love this lotion! I use it every day at least fifteen times a day! I work in a very dry workplace with very dehydrating soap in the washrooms; using this lotion everyday has kept my hands feeling soft and smooth. I recommend it to everyone I know!
Madi H.
This is great moisturizing lotion. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, but light and soft. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell so you can use it with different soaps and perfumes without feeling like you have too much on. I use this moisturizer every day when I get out of the shower on my legs and arms, use it for my face, and especially use it in the summer to keep my skin from drying from the sun!
Katy B.
I have sensitive skin and I was recommended The Aveeno wash by my Doctor. I bought this product from my local Boots store. It wasn't too expensive as you get a lot in the bottle but Unfortunately I am not keen on it as it leaves my hands with a sticky feeling and even dryer once the product has dryed off. I don't think I will be buying it again
Carla M.
Vancouver
I love my aveeno lotion, I have very dry skin on my body.. Doesn't irratate or make me feel oily. And I love the anti itch product to.. My son has eczema... The product last a long time as you don't need to use very much. I recommend it to everyone!
Ronnie F.
Windsor, ON
Great for any skin type! Works extra well when it is during and winter and your skin is feeling dry. It doesn't leave a greasy residue which is why I stick to using this product at night time or right when i get out of the shower.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
I love the smell of this product. It is great for application and I use it every day!! It's an awesome product for my sensitive skin and I would recommend this product to anyone. I also think that the pricing for this product is really a good deal.
Chloe H.
Guernsey, Channel Islands
I bought this as a lest resort. I have very bad skin conditions and no other described creams worked. This was amazing , my skin just cleared up instantly and i now have no problem with my skin at all. The only thing is the scent is a little bit weird for my taste. But over all an amazing product
Danie R.
Dieppe, NB
My mom used to put this on my feet every night before I went to bed as a kid. I had severe dry feet/eczema. I remember it being cooling and moisturizing. It took a little bit to absorb into the skin, but once it was gone, it kept my feel soft. Would definitively buy if this problem came back.
M D.
Milton, Ontario
This is my favorite go to aveeno lotion. It actually keeps my dry skin moisturized all day, though for me it doesn't quite last the 24 hours that it claims to. I love that it's scent free, I take this lotion on all trips (camping, beaches) where I don't want to smell all flowery like some other lotions. It's a little pricey compared to some others as it's a smaller bottle..but I still buy it again and again.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??