BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Auryia Nelan N.
Antipolo City
I really love this lotion it keeps my face and my body moisturized. It doesn't have smell and it is like the scent of the Cetaphil Lotion. I use it every night before I go to sleep because when I use it in the morning it feels sticky so I recommend to use it every night.
Suzanne L.
I love Aveeno naturals. I have very sensitive skin. Their face wash is very gentle and their moisturizers and my favorite. I get really dry hands and I am prone to eczema. A lot of other moisturizers sting from the fragrances and ingredients in them and Aveeno Naturals is so gentle and leave my hands feeling silky soft.
E A.
I haven't bought this in a while, since I've been trying other products, but this is still on my list of good lotions. This product does exactly what it says it'll do: moisturize. The lotion also gets absorbed quickly by the skin, not leaving the skin greasy. Does not have an overwhelming smell either! Would recommend.
Jess D.
LEICESTER, LEICESTER
I have terrible eczema and this cream has always kept it at bay, I've never found a moisturizer that helps soothe my eczema and not irritate it and this is just perfect, it stops the itch and really cools it down.
Doesn't irritate at all!! Amazing stuff
Marlee E.
Roanoke Alabama
I absolutely love this product! I have really bad eczema and its always hard to keep my skin moisturized. I recommend it to anyone who wants there skin to feel soft and refreshed all day long. I would give this product 5 stars!
Jess N.
Wyebridge , Ontario
Love this moisturizer..the small squeeze tubes are perfect on the go. My hand are never dry again. I have sensitive skin and it works..also doesnt sting when u put it on if u have any crack in ur hands. Its not oily and my skin soaks it up right away. Highly recommend!
megan b.
Chilliwack, BC
I use this moisturizer on the edges of my nose, under eyes and the outer corner of my eyes to relieve some dryness I have in those areas. the only downside to this is that it leaves your face quite thick and tacky for a while.
Chloe F.
After purchasing these Aveeno moisturizing products I found it to be perfectly moisturizing for my skin type, it was very gentle on my face! Normally, when I use a moisturizer my skin reacts by turning red and sometimes itchy, but this product left my skin feeling soothed; which is very rare for me to find!
Kayleigh J.
I use this stuff all the time for my excema it's very helpful for dry skin and yeah it did meet my expectations I get this off my pharmacy as prescription and no not really any room for improvement it's okay the way it is 😊
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Best moisturizer I've ever had for my sensitive skin! It soothes, doesn't irritate and I love how it comes in a large bottle with the hand pump to make it easy to dispense. I don't use any other moisturizer on my body other than aveeno.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??