BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shann N.
Brampton, ON
I used Vaseline for such a large amount of time in my life, and it my skin was always so bumpy. Once I switched to Aveeno, my skin instantly cleared up and became so smooth! It's amazing how much it's changed my skin. The face wash instantly calms down any breakouts I get (I used it before I sleep and finish with the moisturizer)
Cindy C.
Calgary, AB
I love this body lotion! I can't live without it! I have it in the travel size and the big bottles. They hydrate my body perfectly and it doesn't leave me feeling like I didn't apply enough. Which many lotions often do. It's a great price for what you get! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry or chapped skin.
Courtney L.
I love this lotion. I first used it when I worked in a child care and found that it was wonderful. It moisturized my skin, looked appealing and had a great subtle smell. It went on gentle and kept my skin smooth all day. It is a little pricer than most lotions but worth it!
Tiffany J.
It feels really good on the skin and it's great for my husband, who has sensitive skin and can't use most lotions. But the smell turns me off compared to most other lotions. So while my hubby will keep using it, I will not.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal
Hannah W.
Millington, York
The best moisturiser I’ve used so far. Other moisturisers weren’t thick enough however Aveeno is the perfect thickness and texture making it really effective and feels amazing on the skin! I would 100% recommend it’s amazing
Mary Alliston B.
St, NL
No wonder this is called the "Favorites Bundle". I purchase this every year for me and my mother for Christmas. We both love the lotion and body wash, as we are loyal St. Ives costumers. The lotion doesn't make your skin oily, and it leaves it nice and soft. The smell is subtle but is very nice. The body wash is also very soft to the touch and makes you feel clean. The value price of this bundle is great as well!
Lisa R.
Dryden On
I've been using this product for about 8 months, I use it after I have a shower, and like that is soaks in right away, but don't like the feeling it leaves on my hands, I find it a little greasy, it is a good price for the amount that you get, and little goes a long way.
Dhinisa P.
Aveeno is a great brand, and this is a promising moisturizing formula, I love heavy duty moisturizers, and this is definitely not one of those. It quickly absorbs into the skin and is not greasy to the touch. So if thats what your looking for then this is the one for you!
Monique S.
Lakewood, NJ
I haven't used the wash but the lotion, I love. I use it on my face and it makes the driest part of my face so moisturized. I think the price is reasonable because this bottle lasted me more than 6 months. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone seeking moisturized skin.
Kassandra M.
I was a competitive swimmer for over 10 years. Used this loation on my feet every night. The doctor told me this specific loation prevents warts on your feet. I can honestly say it worked. No matter how many times I stepped on that gross pool deck. I never had warts on my feet after using aveno. To add it's a great moisturizer and the smell is clean and very light. Must have!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??