BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Isabel Y.
This is one of my favorite body lotions and I keep coming back to it for it's great value. It definitely is a deep moisturizer and it works on dry skin in the winter without being too heavy in the summer. It's good for daily use and it's non scented so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. One of my favorites.
Chantal B.
Toronto, ON
Great lotion! I keep a travel size of this in my purse because my hands get really dry, especially in the winter. This works so great and doesn't have a strong scent which I love. I definitely recommend this and any other Aveeno lotions for anyone looking for a reliable moisturizer.
Jennifer L.
Ajax, ON
I have extremely sensitive skin and have had eczema since I was young. This lotion has been my #1 go-to, as far back as I can remember. It hydrates the skin, doesn't feel heavy or greasy, and helps prevent my eczema patches from getting itchy throughout the day. I 100% recommend this lotion to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin like myself.
Danika P.
Toronto
I rely on Aveeno to moisturize my skin on a daily. I have eczema and sensitive skin and since I have been using this lotion, my eczema has not come back. It is a bit thick so I would apply on a light layer. I do not recommend this in the summer as it is thicker, it becomes heavy and greasy in the summer.
Molly N.
london
This moisturizing brand is brilliant. I personally love using the bath oil. I had it prescribed to me at the doctors but I know you can purchase it from local chemists. It is extremely gentle on the skin, and It definitely did not disappoint, I would definitely recommend this brand and would get it again.
Samantha P.
I love aveeno since its so smooth and smells good and i just feel so murrished when its on my skin. its like one of the best things on earth. it does come of pricey in where i live but outside my place its very reasonable and it worth it. its so effective you just to use it everyday to see results.
Cait L.
Ottawa, ON
Very good idea for those who suffer with sensitivity. I like this bundle when I find my skin it either very itchy or dry. Especially in winter climates in Canada. It is a gentle wash and the body lotion dries fairly quickly. I think that if the body wash came in a pump bottle it would be fantastic!
Kaira P.
Leicester
This is a great bundle of products. I usually use the wash with the lotion in the morning and it lasts me a good 7-8 hours. The lotion is very moisturizing and smooth on the skin but can sometimes feel sticky. It has really helped clear up dry patches on my face and I would definitely re purchase!
Keegan C.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutly love this product! It is one of the few that i will use and does not leave my skin greasy every time. I like to use it about 2-3 times a week. I think it is fairly priced and you get what you pay for. It is a lot better than the other drug store brands. I will definately buy it again.
Shakila R.
Laval, Qc
Aveeno is my favorite brand for skincare. This lotion and body wash combo keeps my skin feeling unbelievably smooth and soft. I do not have acne prone skin however, I breakout much much less due to this face cream. I've been using the aveeno cream daily for the past 5 years and my skim has grown accustomed to it, I cannot put any other face cream othewise my skin may breakout. I really recommend this product, once you start using it you will never go back to a different cream!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??