BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amber C.
Barrie, ON
This product is great for dry skin. I used it when I was working a job that requires constant hand washing. At times my hands would be so dry they'd crack and bleed, this product provided relief from that. The other great thing about this product is that it does not have a smell and it's available in most stores and it's decently priced.
Parissa K.
I am an absolute, 100% fan of Aveeno products. I can honestly say, I have beautiful baby bum skin on my cheeks because of aveeno! I use the lotion almost everyday on my body, and every morning/night on my face. My skin is SO soft, so moisturised, and I literally can feel the moisture lasting so long. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this to anyone desperately needing to up their moisture in their skin!
Renee C.
Toronto, ON
i have been using this lotion for about 7 years now and still using it and would most likely continue to use it. If you're just a gal like me who loves lotions that are unscented, lightweight and still moisturizes your skin for a whole 24hrs. Then this is definitely worth a try. I have nothing against scented lotions and I do use them on my hands instead of wearing perfume, but to lather yourself with the scent honestly just gives me a headache. You can purchase this lotion from Walmart or pretty much every store like Target, etc.
diana g.
While readily available at any drugmart store I'm really not a fan of this moisturizer. It smells weird and it never actually gets my skin even remotely soft. In fact majority of the time I feel itchy after using it. I'm also not a fan of word limit reviews, I said all I need to say why must I fill up the review with filler words?
Karizza T.
40 south toad, Luton
The aveeno moisturising cream was a lifesaver for me. I had extreme dry skin under my eye in which no other moisturisers could revive the dryness until I tried the aveeno moisturiser. The dry skin work so well on my dry skin and with the use of natural ingredients I am so happy with this product and will continue using it long term.This lotion is non oily based and works well on the skin. My skin feels soft and looks great after using this on my skin.
Karen B.
I have tried many different brands of moisturizer over the years but always come back to Aveeno, !! Nivea, Jergens, St. Ives these products never deliver the smooth skin, radiance and softness that Aveeno does and always will. I do not see a need for ever changing this product, it proves itself over and over !! I will never use another moisturizer as long as Aveeno is around!! Highly recommend this moisturizer for my friends and family! I even use Aveeno products on my grandchildren when they spend the weekends with me.
Isabelle T.
Whistler, BC
The classic lotion every one should have. I don't use them every time I moisturize but if I need a lot of moisturization this is the tool to use. I am not a huge fan of the scent but that is beacuse there isn't really any (so like boring) but better to have no smell than a bad one. Love this product and a little goes a long wau
Jodi F.
South Yorkshire, UK
I tried this product because I was experiencing extremely dry skin after pregnancy. I had tried a magazine sample so had an idea what it was like before I purchased it.
It is beautifully comforting on the skin. It's not sticky or tacky and is absorbed really quickly.
My skin loved it and the flaky, itchy skin was no more.
Excellent product, which I would thoroughly recommend.
Flavia J.
Canada
Amazing product with a very neutral smell. Great for all skin types. You can get this product at any local drug store. The smell isnt the most interesting but it's a great value for money as it works amazingly. A staple for the collection, must have.
Miranda H.
I use this Product EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I love it so much. I use this cream when I wake up in then morning and right before I go to bed. When ever I use it I feel like my skin gets 100% more healthy feeling. It's leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh! I don't plan on switching moisturizers anytime soon! This ones a keeper.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??