BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dilpreet G.
Love this moisterizer perfect for all skin types! I ised it for the first time and it is amazing! This is very effective and I usually buy it from local drug stores . I recommend this product to everyone
Laura W.
Derbyshire
Omg!!!!! Amazing!!!
I suffer from eczema around my nose and cheeks and NOTHING has cured it..... UNTIL I TRIED THIS!!!! you can actually get it prescribed in the uk from your GP however I purchased it from my local supermarket... I’ve been using this for 3 days now and I can see a massive difference already!! Before my nose and cheeks were all patchy and once makeup was applied it looked disgusting.... this is the best purchase I have made in a long long time!! I’ve always bought high end brands thinking the more expensive the more it would work..... I was sooo wrong!!
This is amazing and even better that you can use it anywhere on your body!!
Avery L.
nine mile river, Nova Scotia
I struggle with dry skin. I have tried so many creams and had no luck besides the really expensive stuff. This one however, I have not had a problem with. It's gentle and not scented. I should meantioned that I am allergic to a lot of skin care products and this one didn't give me a rash at all. If you have a new tattoo I highly suggest putting this on it! It helps it heal really fast and not be dry.
Jessica Z.
i love this moisturizer!! its never greasy or sticky and fully hydrates dry or flakey skin and its definitely worth the price and gentle on sensitive to oily skin
Jooeun S.
This lotion saved my legs. Despite me being just a teenage girl, my legs are very dry and flaky. Not only are my legs but my elbows as well, including many other areas of my body. However, after using this product my skin has drastically changed into becoming much smoothr. The scent is very subtle, but I cannot precisely put a finger on what it is exactly, but it is definitely not distasteful. It is very gentle on the skin and dries quickly. It is not greasy, and simply just glides onto the skin. I personally think everyone should try it at least once because in my eyes this is the perfect body lotion for anyone.
Emma F.
Bingley, West Yorkshire
I have recently started to suffer from small patches of eczema on my eyelids, though not always present they can grow to be quite sore and I have found that putting some of this on after a shower or bath can soothe it and help to clear it up if it is still in the early stages. The lotion offers long lasting moisture and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky like some intense moisturizers can.
amy a.
I use this lotion daily and I love it. I put a non-greasy Aveeno lotion on at night time after I wash my face and use this lotion in the morning before applying makeup. It soaks into my skin instantly and leaves my skin super soft when I apply makeup! I would definitely recommend this product, even for dry skin users. If you are prone to getting oily skin, try a non-greasy formula from Aveeno.
Adero R.
Take it from a girl with dry skin, this lotion is amazing! This brand is amazing! Life is amazing! Just go get just get it! This lotion is perfect!!! It moisturizes and hydrates like nobody's business and doesn't leave not even an ounce of oily residue! And it's so lightweight! I love love love love this lotion! I even use it to moisturize my face before i apply my makeup and it's perfect!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
This does a pretty good job in moisturizing my hands. I keep it on my desk at work. I have eczema on one side of my hand and after application the dry spots do feel softer and more moisturized. It's not too thick and not sticky when applied. Fragrance free is a huge plus for me. Will definitely repurchase.
Francesca ✨.
After suffering from eczema for a number of years my friend actually recommended this to me after her doctor prescribed it for her eczema and it is godsend! Within a few days my eczema had healed up and had almost disappeared plus I have super sensitive skin and found that this didn't irritate it all, it left it feeling silky smooth!

I now use it as a daily facial moisturiser and its great for protecting my skin against the elements. Would absolutely recommend this product and would buy it again and again!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??