BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Celina C.
Aveeno body washes and soaps have been a staple of mine since I was a little girl. Their formulas for these products are extremely gentle on the skin with no overpowering fragrances or extra dyes. I have been struggling with psoriasis and eczema which gives me extremely dry, red, flakey skin but both these products calms down my skin and keeps dryness at bay. I recommend this for anyone who has drier skin or just want something more natural that really works.
mel w.
Manchester, Lanchashire
FAVOURITE! This product was literally sent from heaven, its perfect for exzema, dry skin, babies, and all body types. A little goes a very long way.

My daughter suffered with dry skin on her legs and this fixed that straight away! We don't even need to use the product everyday for her to stay moisturised it's literally amazing.  I love it  Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Daliana R.
Al igual que sus washs de la cara, el paquete de Loción de lavado y de Aveeno huele y se siente muy bien! Me gustó la naturalidad de Aveeno, así que estoy contento de haber decidido utilizar este! Cuando empecé a usar el gel de baño, me gustaría utilizar más y más cada vez! Es por eso que se me acabó tan rápido lol! A diferencia de la mayoría de los jabones líquidos, éste mantiene la fragancia en su cuerpo, que me encanta! A pesar de que la loción hace que mi piel se sienta un poco de grasa, todavía mantiene la piel hidratada y húmeda! Si te gusta los productos Aveeno, le gusta mucho esto!
Dilpreet G.
Love this moisterizer perfect for all skin types! I ised it for the first time and it is amazing! This is very effective and I usually buy it from local drug stores . I recommend this product to everyone
Laura W.
Derbyshire
Omg!!!!! Amazing!!!
I suffer from eczema around my nose and cheeks and NOTHING has cured it..... UNTIL I TRIED THIS!!!! you can actually get it prescribed in the uk from your GP however I purchased it from my local supermarket... I’ve been using this for 3 days now and I can see a massive difference already!! Before my nose and cheeks were all patchy and once makeup was applied it looked disgusting.... this is the best purchase I have made in a long long time!! I’ve always bought high end brands thinking the more expensive the more it would work..... I was sooo wrong!!
This is amazing and even better that you can use it anywhere on your body!!
Avery L.
nine mile river, Nova Scotia
I struggle with dry skin. I have tried so many creams and had no luck besides the really expensive stuff. This one however, I have not had a problem with. It's gentle and not scented. I should meantioned that I am allergic to a lot of skin care products and this one didn't give me a rash at all. If you have a new tattoo I highly suggest putting this on it! It helps it heal really fast and not be dry.
Jessica Z.
i love this moisturizer!! its never greasy or sticky and fully hydrates dry or flakey skin and its definitely worth the price and gentle on sensitive to oily skin
Jooeun S.
This lotion saved my legs. Despite me being just a teenage girl, my legs are very dry and flaky. Not only are my legs but my elbows as well, including many other areas of my body. However, after using this product my skin has drastically changed into becoming much smoothr. The scent is very subtle, but I cannot precisely put a finger on what it is exactly, but it is definitely not distasteful. It is very gentle on the skin and dries quickly. It is not greasy, and simply just glides onto the skin. I personally think everyone should try it at least once because in my eyes this is the perfect body lotion for anyone.
Emma F.
Bingley, West Yorkshire
I have recently started to suffer from small patches of eczema on my eyelids, though not always present they can grow to be quite sore and I have found that putting some of this on after a shower or bath can soothe it and help to clear it up if it is still in the early stages. The lotion offers long lasting moisture and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky like some intense moisturizers can.
amy a.
I use this lotion daily and I love it. I put a non-greasy Aveeno lotion on at night time after I wash my face and use this lotion in the morning before applying makeup. It soaks into my skin instantly and leaves my skin super soft when I apply makeup! I would definitely recommend this product, even for dry skin users. If you are prone to getting oily skin, try a non-greasy formula from Aveeno.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??