BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Adero R.
Take it from a girl with dry skin, this lotion is amazing! This brand is amazing! Life is amazing! Just go get just get it! This lotion is perfect!!! It moisturizes and hydrates like nobody's business and doesn't leave not even an ounce of oily residue! And it's so lightweight! I love love love love this lotion! I even use it to moisturize my face before i apply my makeup and it's perfect!
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
This does a pretty good job in moisturizing my hands. I keep it on my desk at work. I have eczema on one side of my hand and after application the dry spots do feel softer and more moisturized. It's not too thick and not sticky when applied. Fragrance free is a huge plus for me. Will definitely repurchase.
Francesca ✨.
After suffering from eczema for a number of years my friend actually recommended this to me after her doctor prescribed it for her eczema and it is godsend! Within a few days my eczema had healed up and had almost disappeared plus I have super sensitive skin and found that this didn't irritate it all, it left it feeling silky smooth!

I now use it as a daily facial moisturiser and its great for protecting my skin against the elements. Would absolutely recommend this product and would buy it again and again!
Rachel W.
Swansea, West Glamorgan
I absolutely love this moisturizing lotion! Works amazingly for myself and my 1 year old leaving us both soft and doesn't irritate her delicate skin. I suffer with very dry hand in the winter and this is the only thing I've found so far that clears it all up leaving my hands soft and no longer sore. I love the pump as it makes it a lot easier trying to wrangle a one year old one handed. Definitely 5* wish aveeno sold more products in the uk!
Carolin Elisa R.
República Dominicana

This daily exfoliant helps to improve the tone, texture and clarity of the skin. Its unique formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® highly moisturizing soy extract with microbeads to gently exfoliate and cleanse, leaving skin radiant. In addition, it contains no oil or soap, is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic and so soft that it can be used every day, even in sensitive skin.
Heffy K.
This is my favorite moisturizer for my body.

It's so affordable, and does the perfect job.

Right out of the shower, I moisturize my body with this,
And wait a couple seconds for the lotion to settle into my skin.

Then voila,
My skin isnt dry, and it's not "sticky",
Which is what a lot of people who dont like to moisturize complain about when it comes to lotion.

I would choose to purchase this any day over any pricey body lotion!
Nicola H.
I always get dry skin when the weather changes and I got recommended this to try and now it’s a crucial part of my daily routine! I use this and a few others for the body as generally my skin goes back to normal when the weather is warmer but the face cream by aveeno is a must for me as my skin tends to be dry all year round! so noticed a difference in about 2 days using it morning and night and it’s such a good product!
Johanna G.
I have sensitive skin, and I when I discovered Aveeno products I just loved all the products that I've been bought. I always keep this cream in my bag, is really moisturizing and you don't feel your skin oily, is fragance free, I  love how my skin feels after used it. 100% recomend. Aveeno has been helping the dry  areas around my hand.
Catherine G.
Châteauguay
What I love most about the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing cream is that it is fragrance free and completely natural. I first started using this when I got my first tattoo. I needed a moisturizer that would not irritate my very fragile skin and that wouldn't infect my tattoo. It worked like a charm and it feels so good on the skin, I continued using it.
Natasha W.
PRENTON, MERSEYSIDE
Absolutely love this moisturizer, as someone who suffers from excema my pharmacist gave me a sample of this to try about a year ago and I've not looked back! Not oily unlike most other moisturizers, smells nice yet doesn't irratate, smooth feeling and lightweight and can be used all over the body and face, especially love this pump bottle as it can be locked again so great for transporting! Love it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??