BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Christina L.
Sault Ste Marie , ON
I am addicted to Lotion and this one right here is PERFECT. I love how with just a tiny amount I feel completely moisturizer without that greasy feeling. Price point is perfect and product lasts a long time.
Adela C.
nigeria
A little bit expensive but worth every penny. I love the pump and it's very large (quantity is big) so it can last for a while. It's mosturizes my skin and makes it smooth and soft. A huge thumbs up to Aveeno
Toni W.
This is one staple holy grail for me. I use this on my face and it is such a weightless moisturizer, you don't even feel it on because it doesn't give a heavy film to the face like some moisturizers do. The size is 200ml which means that is a generous amount and will last you months. When it comes to the scent - it's fragrance free so no overpowering nasty smell. It's easy to work in the face and sinks in nicely, You won't even notice it on. I used to have this stubborn dry patch on my chin for a long while and i thought it needed to be exfoliated which resulted in me wasting money buying scrubs and masks when really all it needed was a really GOOD moisturizer. So this is well worth the money and definitely a repurchase for me.
harvi k.
This is the best lotion for dry and sensitive skin. I’m a repeat user I’ve been using aveeno for years. I purchase this at Walmart usually. The formula is gentle and I definitely recommend this to others.
Ash S.
Barrie
This is my favourite cream! Having very sensitive skin makes it hard to use most products! I can use Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion on my whole body & even my face! It is very light weight & soak in nicely. Definitely recommend
Shobnom A.
Shadwell, London
I love aveeno! It is so gentle on my skin! I bought this from my local Superdrug and hVe been repurchasing every time I run out. It has the softest feel and the most gentle fragrance. My face feels like a baby bottom every time I use it!
Wish W.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion this lotion works for me. I have sensitive skin it gets absorb so quickly. I use it daily it even works good in summer. I totally recommend this lotion guys. Give it a try.
Olivia W.
London
I do like this as it's really moisturising, however I prefer products with a scent and this doesn't have one. Because of that I tend to use it when my skin is really dry as opposed to everyday
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
Aveeno daily está a otro nivel su hidratación es máxima por encima de cualquier otra cosa me encanta que sea libre de dolor y que su efecto dura todo el día su precio es bastante bueno por supuesto que lo recomendaría otra vez
Lisa G.
Halifax
This is all around a great cream. I purchased this after I got my tattoo done and it works great. Lasts along time as you don’t need very much. A little goes a far bit compared to other creams. I would purchase this product again.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??