BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Chelsea G.
I love this lotion so much! I keep it on the bathroom vanity for whenever my hands get super dry. It hydrates so we’ll and the smell is very light and lovely and not overpowering at all. Almost like a coconut smell. It lasts a long time and makes my hands super smooth and soft. Highly recommend!
Abby K.
I used to use this on my face when I first started out using moisturizer every day but now I use it on my legs when there felling dry but not super super dry. I would totally recommend this to anyone I love it!!! It’s so soothing and I’ve been using it for a little over a year now
Jazzie D.
Ojai, Ca
This is my all time favorite product to use for my body (lotion). I always use it everyday and It makes my skin feel smooth and not dry at all. it is not harsh at all and the price is pretty good. It is affordable to buy. If your looking for new lotion I would recommend this one.
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
I use this product throughout my work day due to my office being so cold and dry. And this is my holy grail due to having sensitive skin and having reactions to most fragrant body lotions. For 12oz it is extremely cost effective and available at every grocery/convenience store
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
I've been using this lotion for four months now, and I don't use anything else! I use it right after I get out of the shower. I still have the bottle I bought when my sister first recommended it to me. I bought a medium size off of Amazon but next time, I'm buying a larger bottle! It's so good for my skin and I love it!
Dezirae N.
Soft, creamy, non-greasy lotion that keeps your skin hydrated all day long. Pleasant scent and a little goes a long way! So in love with this product. Used throughout my pregnancy and continue to use it now. I will continue to use this daily, definitely a necessity!
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
This product got good reviews so I figured I would try it. I wasn't expecting much since it is just a liquid form of soap. Well, I was wrong. This is nothing like a soap. It does not feel like it is stripping the skin or drying it out. This wash feels more like a cleanser for the body than a soap. It leaves your skin feeling soft. I am not sure how it actually leaves your skin with a distinct feeling of softness but it does. And that feeling of softness doesn't feel like a film or an oil. I feel great when I get out of the shower--kinda like I just pampered myself even though all I did was take a normal shower.

I have always wanted to get into the habit of putting on lotion after I got out of the shower but I never felt motivated enough to keep it up for more than a few days. This body wash makes me want to keep the softness going longer so now every time I finish showering, I follow up with Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion and I must say I am quite pleased. So I also recommend you get an Aveeno lotion as well. Their lotion doesn't make you feel oily and it rubs in quickly. I am a big Aveeno fan now. Unless I am in dire circumstances, I will never use soap again.
MeBeing R.
Bronx, NY
I use this product everyday. I love this product so much it helps keep my skin nice and smooth. The only problem is when it ends! Haha. It's truly amazing I sometimes use it on my face right before doing my makeup. It works well and doesn't make the makeup look bad.
Emily W.
This lotion is super moisturizing and works well on my sensitive skin. I apply it all over my body and it definitely makes my skin smooth. It even works well as a facial moisturizer when my skin is dehydrated in the winter.
Kendra C.
This is the only lotion that works well for me. It moisturizes just enough and doesn't make my skin feel dry after a few hours. I've been using this for years and it's the only thing that really works to my liking
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??