BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Clarice B.
SJDM, Bulacan
I've been using this product as a substitute for more high end and expensive products. My dermatologist told me to use fragrant-free lotions or moisturizers since I have a very sensitive skin. This makes my skin moisturized all day and I would definitely buy it again!
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
If you have sensitive skin or don’t like scented lotions, this is the perfect kind for you. I love it so much, and not just the lotions but Aveeno face cream, soap, bath soap etc. It’s affordable and this one comes with a pump and a decent amount of lotion! It lasts forever.
Steph G.
Love it. I initially bought this because my skin started getting rashes from a previous lotion, I guess the scent was too strong. So I purchased this and after just a day, the rashes went away! Super moisturizing and sinks right into the skin. Love it for the summer time!
Anna R.
Belfast
Aveeno is my go-to favourite skin care brand, and this product is amazing. It suits my skin brilliantly, and thoroughly moisturises my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like other moisturisers that I have tried, which is brilliant. Id definitely recommend this product.
Courtney T.
I purchased this lotion at Walmart for fairly cheap. It goes on smoothly and has kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. It smells a bit plastic like but it's not strong enough to notice while it's on. Love the design helps you get all of the product out of the bottle.
Fatima F.
I have a dry and eczema prone skin and this lotion is very moisturizing and calming. it worth the money.. very gentle on my skin and I love the natural scent of it. it comes with a pump which is perfect for me. I highly recommend it. I purchased this three times already.
Eve R.
I love that lotion. I did try the generic one. It does not compare to the brandname. My local Shoppers drug Mart pharmacist recommed it to me. I ude to floral scent but, the smell os OK. It help my winter dry skin. A regular buy for me! And I did recommed it to my family!
Becky B.
VANCOUVER
This is a nice, light body lotion with a verryy mild scent. Found at local drugstores for a reasonable price, I would say this is a solid body lotion to get.  There has been alot of hype lately about Aveeno being a more natural brand, but  I am still wondering if this is actually true.
Carrie L.
Burnaby, BC
This moisturizer is my life. I have eczema prone sensitive super dry skin and I cannot live without a couple applications of this every day. It holds moisture and keeps my skin feeling comfortable. I get chapped dry skin and use this all over my face and body and it truly truly helps.
Forrest Jamie S.
Aveeno's daily lotion has just been a part of my daily life for as long as I can remember - it's amazing for dry, dry/combination skin like mine, especially in the winter. Naturally, I'm never without this onset as a makeup artist so any cast can come over when needed.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??