BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil, Mid glamorgan South Wales
This moisturiser is the best if I could give it more stars I would although it is better to use this before bed because it can be quite thick but believe me when I tell you I noticed a difference almost straight away by the morning my skin was so much softer and it stayed that way all day
Imma R.
My favourite body lotion to use all year round! It feels amazing, makes skin smooth and isnt too thick. It smells good and last a very long time. Really helped with dry area and especially during winter. I would recommending this to anyone looking for a natural moisturizer
Ayomide O.
Aveeno is so hydrating for me as a have dry skin especially my face and legs. I used to use other things like aqueous cream or Vaseline but they just weren't getting absorbed into my skin. Aveeno is very moisturising and is the best lotion I have ever used and I HIGHLY recommend it!
Aveeno® Moisturising Cream 300ml
ELEANOR D.
My all time favourite moisturising cream! I suffer from bad eczema and this cream has always done wonders for my skins overall health! So replenishing and wonderful to the touch and always leaves me feeling wonderfully smooth afterwards 10/10 will buy again for the 50th time!
Desiree D.
Garibaldi Highlands
I use this lotion EVERY DAY.
From my head to my toes. It makes my skin so soft and doesn't make it oily. I love that it's gentle on my sensitive skin and the fact that it's unscented. It's a plus on my eczema, keeping it moisturized so it not scaly and itchy. I love this lotion
Clarice B.
SJDM, Bulacan
I've been using this product as a substitute for more high end and expensive products. My dermatologist told me to use fragrant-free lotions or moisturizers since I have a very sensitive skin. This makes my skin moisturized all day and I would definitely buy it again!
Katelyn C.
Kingston , ON
If you have sensitive skin or don’t like scented lotions, this is the perfect kind for you. I love it so much, and not just the lotions but Aveeno face cream, soap, bath soap etc. It’s affordable and this one comes with a pump and a decent amount of lotion! It lasts forever.
Steph G.
Love it. I initially bought this because my skin started getting rashes from a previous lotion, I guess the scent was too strong. So I purchased this and after just a day, the rashes went away! Super moisturizing and sinks right into the skin. Love it for the summer time!
Anna R.
Belfast
Aveeno is my go-to favourite skin care brand, and this product is amazing. It suits my skin brilliantly, and thoroughly moisturises my skin. It doesn't leave a greasy feel like other moisturisers that I have tried, which is brilliant. Id definitely recommend this product.
Courtney T.
I purchased this lotion at Walmart for fairly cheap. It goes on smoothly and has kept my skin hydrated throughout the day. It smells a bit plastic like but it's not strong enough to notice while it's on. Love the design helps you get all of the product out of the bottle.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??