BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Blanckittyy y.
I really enjoy this product to my surprised. I started using this because I had received a sample. I started using it as a hand cream and actually really impressed with it. It does leave a moisturizing layer on your hands without feeling greasy and you can't work. It's affordable and last a long time. no, it doesn't have a fabulous scent and my co-worker thinks it smells medical. It does not irritate my nose.
Poppy D.
Liverpool
This product absorbs as quickly as an oil and feels very lightweight on the skin, allowing you to apply clothes straight away as you do not feel sticky! Additionally, it has a lovely scent similar to marzipan  (very sweet) and the cream feels hydrating.
Ideally apply twice a day if you have very dry skin like me, as the hydration doesn't last the whole day as it is so lightweight.
Olivia M.
West Kelowna, BC
I use this lotion religiously! No matter what time of year it is, I always use this lotion. It is such a good consistency - not too thick, and not too shear either. It soaks into the skin so fast, and honestly leaves it feeling very hydrated. In the winter, I tend to carry a travel size one with me. My hands get very dry in the winter, so it's super convenient to have when on the go. Recommend.
Taryn O.
Yoncalla, OR
This is the best lotion. Especially if you have issues with cracking skin or even hangnails. When I don’t feel like putting it on all my hands I use a small amount around my nails to keep my cuticles from cracker my or pealing. I keep one of the small bottles in my purse for when I’m out and about and get a hangnail and a large bottle by my bed to moisturize everything before going to sleep.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
1,214 reviews
this is probably the best hand/body lotion i've ever used! it is very lightweight and melts into the skin instantly. i have eczema and this helps to soothe my skin. this works perfectly for hand cream because it doesnt leave the skin feeling greasy. this is a staple in my house!
Elise P.
I purchased this because it is fragrance free, and my hands have mild eczema. I really love this lotion because it helps to moisturize my skin without stinging or burning. It also doesn't leave my hands feeling oily after, which I appreciate, because I'm usually applying it at work and don't enjoy getting my keyboard all greasy. It's not quite moisturizing enough for me in the winter, though.
Summer W.
This lotion has a beautiful light texture that still moisturizes and locks in protection against these wind-chapping winters! It feels like a light whipped cream and smells like a light oatmeal or vanilla but mostly doesn't over power the senses, so it would be great for sensitive skin.
In fact, it is better than some of those high end lotions because it doesn't have those irritating chemicles that leave a terrible smell.
It does have vaseline in it though, so I kinda feel 50?50 from that part. . . and the oat meal that claims to be in the lotions is really just wheat flour, which has crushed bugs and is only used as a thickener, so they have good marketing tactics to hide this but yall know I'm a terribly picky girl, so 3 out of 5 for me ;)
Great price as it does moisturize even my most sensitive skin when I get rashes and soothes those burns from the weather! Love it.
Nat S.
I have extremely dry skin and find this cream really soothing on my eczema especially in the winter months. It sinks into the skin fast and feels soft and not sticky to touch. I don't find it lasts very long so I have to reapply it quite often.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
The only lotion I use on an almost daily basis. I have mild eczema and very dry skin and I'm very sensitive to some scented lotions. But I can use this lotion (the original, unscented, or eczema... any of them!) All over my body and on my eczema spots and it helps so much!! It hydrates and fully absorbs. It does not feel greasy at all. Would definitely recommend for sensitive skin!
Shannon T.
Pontefract
Extremely organic,literally there is nothing in this cream that will harm your face I have really sensitive skin and it's moisturises it really well makes it super soft and smooth,it cools my face down A LOT! It's perfect for underneath makeup and great for on a night to sooth your face the consistency isn't too thick or thin it's just right not to leave your face wet and greasy
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??