BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Angel J.
Roland
I love using this product in the winter for my dry skin. I have eczema and this products helps me to use my medicated lotions less. It also helps to create a barrier for my skin to keep it protected during the winter.
Tony P.
My partner absolutely swears by this product, she has very sensitive skin that reacts badly to most moisturisers.. yet this does wonders for her. Great value for money. I’ve tried Aveeno and must admit it’s brilliant
Vivian C.
Delta, BC
Love this lotion! I use it everyday. It is not sticky and had no scent. I once had a really dry patch on my finger, and after just two weeks of applying everyday, it was completely gone!
Courtney M.
Calagry, AB
Works quite well, it doesn’t leave a heavy feeling on your skin. It is effective and I wasn’t disappointed. I bought it from a costco. It met my expectations completely. There isn’t much room for improvement here.
Aman K.
calgary
It is very moisturizing and leave my skin feeling great. The packaging is simple yet clear. I buy it at drugstores and it is good for its price. I love the way how it makes my skin glow and feel. I always buy it.
Leanne 🌼.
Montrose, Montrose
This has been a total god send to me, I've been using it for about a month now and every day I'm seeing my dry skin get better and better. I would highly recommend this product :)
Christine M.
Pickering, ON
I used this on my new tattoo and it left it very moisturized throughout the day. Its easier than buying expensive tattoo creams and you can use it on your whole body and face.
maggie c.
gatineau
I use this on my hands when winter comes and my hands feel just like baby hands, it makes them so soft and even other people notice it when getting in contact with my hand 😀
Melanie C.
This is a great product for anyone especially if you have sensitive skin. My mom would always use this on my baby brother because of how gentle and effective it is.
Jolene M.
My favourite product in the world! I suffer from dermatitis and this stuff soothes my skin while hydrating it. It doesn’t irritate it in the slightest. It’s my life saver
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??