BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Erin Marie C.
Vancouver, BC
My boyfriend actually purchased this product originally for his post tattoo recovery, but I ended up using it too and essentially taking it from him after his tattoo fully healed haha!

The Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion is gentle, hydrating moisturiser that you can never go wrong with using it since it's feels very light and not so sticky on the skin. I like to use this product on more drier parts of my body, especially when my skin starts getting irritated or itchy in these areas. It feels very natural compared to other body lotions/moisturisers, and the fact that it does not have a scent makes it perfect for someone who has sensitive skin and/or is sensitive to fragrances.
Janelle G.
This is my favorite hand lotion and believe me, I've tried my fair share. It's greasy enough to actually help dried hands but not too greasy that you can't touch anything for an hour after putting it on.

If you know anything about Aveeno products, then you know their lotion is one of the best on the market today. It does cost a bit more than average but does and excellent job of moisturizing the driest skin without leaving it greasy.

Plus My whole family has very sensitive skin and this is the only lotion we have found to work well on all of us. We have been using it for years and love it soooooo much!
Lea-Andra G.
Constant Spring, Kingston 8
An oldie but a goodie to be honest. I remember I used to use this all through growing up. I have extremely dry skin and this is nice and gentle and it was the only thing that would keep my skin moisturised. LITERALLY THE ONLY THING. It was so good that on days when I didn't moisturise my skin actually didn't look dry. I wasn't feeling the price point really for lotion but at the same time after using it and seeing the benefits I was soldddd. It's totally worth the money. One of the few products that actually does what it says it does. I love it so much!
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
I have fairly sensitive skin, and also combination skin, since switching from my regular skincare routine to keeping it minimal and only using Aveeno and coconut oil my skins been 100% better. I use it for my face, and body and if my skins feeling dry I would add a couple drops of coconut oil into it for extra moisture. It's cut me back on money from wasting money of expensive creams, and also kept my morning and night creaming routine simple and effective. I love how this productive works well for adults, children and babies, it's a one product for all!
SHEELA M. R.
Puerto Rico
This lotion is AMAZING I love it and use it everyday morning and night! In the morning after taking my shower I literally put this everywhere! Its not sticky you are jot left feeling greasy or anything. At nights, after showering I also put it on, and a little tip and trick on my feet i mix it up with some maracuja oil put it in and out socks on, my feet are very very soft and moisturized the next morning!
Samantha E.
This is an absolute holy grail product for me. I suffer from eczema and dry skin and this lotion was originally recommended to me by my doctor. It's soothing on the skin with an oaty type fragrance that doesn't hang around too long. It's the only moisturiser I use consistently on my face and with such a large bottle it lasts a really long time. 100% recommend. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Angela J.
Wellington
This is great for dry and sensitive skin! The formula is so gentle, and makes me feel moisturized for most of the day! I use it daily on my face, and it's never cause any irritations! I bought it from the drugstore. It's not too cheap, but it's super effective and definitely worth it!
Amber W.
I used this when travelling in America as it was a product I had heard of, and due to the heat I was constantly having to exfoliate my skin to avoid clogged pores and needed quite a heavy moisturiser to ensure my skin was not drying out. Although this product was amazing as a moisturiser, the smell completely put me off becoming a daily user, it smelled very natural, however I felt that the scent was predominantly of oats, even though this was a draw back for me it may not be for other people!
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion  brought this because I tried a free sample and just loved it!!
I use this on my face,it is quick drying and leaves my face smooth.
I have eczema and this helped sooth it and get rid of the parts on my face.
Since using this I have not had dry skin,even when I have spots it doesn't effect them or make them act up.
I love this product!
Rachel B.
Clearwater, BC
This is by far one of the best daily skin moisturisers that I have come across!
It absorbs wonderfully and rapidly into your skin without leaving a greasy film. The active colloidal oatmeal in the lotion means that your skin is getting the best that nature has to offer and seeing as it's fragrance free, you are still able to wear your favourite perfume with it!

Give your skin the best by getting Aveeno Active Naturals daily moisturising lotion today!
Dermatologists recommend it and so do I! 😉
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??