BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Liz M.
Winnipeg
Lovely lotion. Super moisturizing and a great value. It doesn’t leave an oily feel on your skin and has a very nice formula. You can really tell it’s doing good things to your skin. I highly recommend this lotion, I have repurchased many times.
Nyah D.
London
Aveeno is the BEST moisturiser ever! No wonder Jennifer Aniston is used in the advert because it leaves your skin silky smooth, perfect to use any time. I love it so much, that I have owned three bottles that definitely didn’t go to waste.
ellie w.
This moisturiser is absolutely perfect for my sensitive skin! I especially love to use this in the winter when my skins on the dry side! A little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts me quite long! A moisturiser perfect for the whole family!
Brittney B.
Calgary, AB
This is my holy grail face moisturizer. Ive been using this since I was a baby! It always locks in moisture and keeps my face smooth and supple for the entire day. Im never going to spend lots of money on other face moisturizers because this does everything I want it to
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
This fragrance-free daily moisturiser is perfect for dry/dehydrated skin, I was recommended this by my dermatologist for my face but I use it for my face, body and hands. This moisturiser hydrates my skin beautifully and gives it a nice 'plump' look!
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite body moisturizers that I go to (if I run out of Kiehl's Creme de Corps). I like that it absorbs fairly fast and it's lightly scented. I find it more effective when I use it after i shower (in that it absorbs faster).
Janice P.
My favorite body lotion other than bath and body products. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I love using it on fresh tattoos instead of that tattoo for that leave my skin feeling icky. Helps heal fast. I buy it from shoppers drug mart
Rachel C.
Wickford
My favourite moisturiser by far, even though it is one of the pricier ones. I try others but always come back to this. Makes my skin feel beautifully smooth all day. I’m pretty bad at remembering to moisturise so use it every few days.
Raivan W.
Donnelly , AB
Used this lotion every single day and and it’s the only one I use now!! I only buy a Reno lotion and body washy and the bottles are so easy or convenient to use. Amazing price and would recommend it over and over again no matter what!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
I've used this for so long and works amazing! I have dry skin and like applying this before makeup as well during winter having dry hands; I moisturize with this lotion and it soothes my skin so well. Love that its scent free too.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??