BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Katelyn R.
Toronto, ON
This is the best stuff for my psoriasis (that isn’t made for psoriasis) very pricy but I get a discount on it so it’s fantastic to use. Smells good and doesn’t stain clothing.
E L.
Brighton
I can’t recommend this highly enough. This product clears up my super awful eczema every time I use it! I have bought this on and off since I was about 7 and it never fails to impress me. If you’re suffering with dry skin then I would definitely try this out!
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
This definitely deserves 5 stars. It does what it says on the tin, It really moisturizes  my dry skin on the tops of my arms. I wish it smelled just a little better, it's quite plain. But it really does work and is a great body moisturizes. I'm nearly out of it but I'll definitely be buying more!
Sarah b.
Markham, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This works quite well for me as I suffer from eczema. It's very soothing on my skin after the shower as after showers, my skin gets incredibly dry especially in the winter.
María M.
Juncos
Aveeno active naturals
Daily moisturizing lotion
Moisturizes for 24 hours
Fragrance free
Dermatologist recommended
This naturally nourishing, non- greasy lotion absorbs quickly.
(Is the best skin lotion)
Amanda C.
This is a really great moisturizer! It spreads so smoothly over my hands and the thickness of it is great for winter. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all and love the lack of scent. Makes it perfect for the workplace and anywhere else too.
Rachel L.
Surrey, BC
It moisturizes my skin really well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. I feel like this lotion is really soothing, gentle and is really cooling. It’s not that pricey to me but it might be for you so I’d recommend checking the price.
Daria
I think most of the people have this and it's totally worth it. This is my go to lotion I use it after showering, all over my body. Is very moisturizing and hypoallergenic.
This isn't scented unlike some other brands.
Would reccomend to everyone.
Diana N.
Imperial, CA
I like this mousturizing lotion, my skin feels soft and looks healthy. It doesnt feel oily. The only thing that i dont like is the smell. I think it can be better
Georgia B.
This has to be hands down the best moisturiser I have ever used! I suffer from very dry skin and my dad actually recommended aveeno to me and I have never looked back. It keeps my skin hydrated all day and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??