BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Laraib Z.
Favourite moisturiser, it’s good for any skin type it’s really moisturising especially in the winter when my skin it super dry. It’s helped with my skin and my whole family loves using this moisturiser. I would definitely recommend!
Becky W.
guildford
Worth the money moisturiser! I have problematic skin on my arm, I get flare ups of eczema quite often. This is one of the only moisturisers that keep it at bay (I will write a review about the other brand). I have been using it for years, every morning & evening. It soaks in fast, doesn't have a strong scent. It is expensive & not all of it comes out of the bottle which is the only annoyance (hence 4 out of 5 starts) but I will continue to use this moisturiser.
Jodie R.
birmingham
I LOVE this moisturiser 😩 it’s my go-to product. I use it every single day and the results work amazing. The bottle lasts me a good few weeks and is gentle to skin. I am prone to irritated/ eczema skin and this has really helped me keep it under control. #ThanksAveeno 😊❤️
Katie B.
Brampton, ON
My go to lotion o love aveeno for everyone in my family. I usually purchase from my local walmart and it is usually on sale which is awesome would recommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin. Aveeno really is the brand to trust.
Kayla M.
Australia
I have extremely sensitive and dry skin that reacts badly to most skin products and soaps. I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to find a moisturiser that won't react badly and leave me covered in rashes, and this is the best!
Natalie B.
Huddersfield
My 3 year old and I both have eczema and I have really dry skin! Usually emolliants and moisturisers I apply leave me really itchy which then makes my skin worse!
But Aveeno doesnt do that! It actually soothes my skin and really does hydrate it. I have used this everyday for years now and swear by it. I use it on my little boy too.i recommened this to everyone all the time!
Doesnt really have a smell and doesnt leave a sticky feeling!
emma l.
england
Dry skin? I would recommend Aveeno cream. I found it through a friend, and I have used it ever since. I have really sensetive skin, but was suprised to see that it left my skin nice and fresh. The formula is quite heavy, so I like to pat my face gently with a towl after. Apart from that, it is an amazing product. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Brittany S.
Oshawa
As somebody who is heavily tattooed of Vino has always been my go-to Aftercare moisturizer being gentle on the skin and fragrance-free it keeps the moisture locked in without the oils and for aftercare for the tattoos it keeps them looking fresh for years to come
It’s the best moisturiser! It’s softens the skin. Makes it hydrated and very smooth. Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
You should try this. It’s available in drug stores as well.
Melissa H.
Tilton , NL
This is one of my favourite lotions to use. Especially cuz I have dry skin and it helps keep it hydrated and not dry. It’s inexpensive to buy, works great and lasts a long time and does what it’s supposed to. Compares great and I have no complaints and I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend it
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??