BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

aleeefahh A.
This is a perfect moisturizer for every skin type .it works great during all seasons . It keeps the skin hydrated through out the day . It slightly on the expensive side .
Britt C.
Ontario
I've veen using aveeno since i was a young child. It started with my brothers skin condition needing this to me preferring it lver any product for the skin..i use the lotion espcially for my tattoos. It protects my tat the best !! This will always be my go-to product for tattos and severe dry skin issues!
Jennifer M.
Dublin
I use this every day and it always makes my skin feel so good and soft! It really helped my dad with the sun damage he had to his skin too. I really love this product and would recommend always
Denise F.
St. Albert
Leaves skin super moist and soft. Good for sensitive skin. Cures dry, itchy skin. I use it every time my skin feels dry and it works wonders for my skin. Usually it ranges 8-10 dollars for me. I would buy it again.
Caitlin R.
This product is amazing, I have combination skin and sometimes struggle with dryness around my T zone area which can be seen most when foundation is put on top. Within using the product for 24 hours my skin was dramatically hydrated and smooth which made my foundation look amazing! Worth every penny
Rachelle Z.
Calgary
This is the BEST moisturizer I’ve ever used. I have very dry skin and it keeps me smooth and moisturized throughout the day without having to reapply. I would give this 6 starts if I could!!
Ruth D01-031361 A.
Doral, FL
Really nice body lotion it leaves my skin veri soft and the formula feels good on skin, and it is fragance free what is very nice for sensitive skin people like me.
ѕσρнιє м.
Pointe, NB
I use this every single day for my body and face. I use to moisturize my face overnight every night and it does the job. Since it’s fragrance free and made with good ingredients, I don’t worry about it irritating my skin. This is also what I use to moisturize my dry hands all year round!
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
I love Aveeno lotions!! This leaves my skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy. My skin stays moisturized all day and it's perfect for all skin types. It also helps with irritated skin and eczema. I like that there isn't a scent to it and it is a great price for the result.
Gemma L.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
This is the best moisturiser I've ever tried. My skin can get extremely dry and this truly works. It's thick, creamy but doesn't take too long to dry. I don't love the pump but you can buy this in tube/ tub packaging which I prefer. I wouldn't buy any other lotion over this one.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??