BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Libby N.
If you have dry skin then this moisturiser is definitely worth trying, apply in the morning and before you go to bed, my skin is not as dry as it used to be anymore I seen a change in just a couple weeks of using
Shelley M.
Though I find this lotion to be on the pricier side it is 100% worth it. I bought it from Shoppers Drug Mart or Wal Mart. It’s so gentle on the skin yet very moisturizing. My skin is normal and my sisters is sensitive and it works for the both of us just the same. She loves it as well, it helps soothe her sensitive skin. Recommended product!
Bonnie H.
Apo, AE
This lotion is an everyday must for me. It makes my skin feel beyond soft and it doesn’t have any over powering scent to it. It you’re someone like me who suffers from extremely dry skin than this is a must for you! The price of this product is great and not too exspensive! I use it all over and it doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily!
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
I loooveee it, the smeel its so good, i have the little one for my bag and the big one in home. The price is amazing you can find it at any local store, let you skin s soft
Marcel D.
Esta es la mejor crema para pieles sensibles y secas, la uso cada vez que tengo alergias en el cuerpo, huele muy bien y lo mejor de todo es que es super hidratante. Me encanta!
Safa D.
I absolutely love this product soooooo much. I use this every morning and night and in the winter when my skin gets dry it solves my problem in an instant, without making my skin feel oily. This is an affordable product, compared to others out there and does a great job. i would recommend this especially if you have dry skin.
Aaliyah A.
Solution for dry skin.my extremely dry skin changes after using this product.though no smell in particular it’s moisturizing feature will make us a fan of this.product claiming it last for 24 hours but I suggest to use it 3 times a day for better results.
Kiri G.
Grafton
I love this lotion SO much, I use it daily and it is my holy grail moisturizer. This lotion is intensively hydrating and healing but doesn't leave you feeling greasy. It sinks nicely into the skin and provides a barrier against harsh elements. I have very dry skin and I have seen so much improvement since using this product.
MELANIE P.
Windsor, qc
TRÈS TRÈS BONNE CRÈME POUR HYDRATATION QUOTIDIENNE VRAIMENT VOTRE PEAU RESTE HYDRATER AU MAX . MAIS MON PLUS GROS BÉMOL EST L'ODEUR DE CETTE CRÈME ELLE NE SENT PAS BON CE QUI ME REND MOINS ENCLIN À EN FAIRE L'ACHAT . MAIS ÇA RESTE MON OPINION PERSONNELLE . À VOUS D'EN FAIRE L'ESSAI CAR OUI LES RÉSULTAT SONT LÀ .
Cannot recommend this enough! I have sensitive skin so finding the right products for my skin has always been difficult. Ever since I found out about Aveeno, it has been a real life changer, my skin immediately felt smoother after the first use, and it has kept my skin moisturized for the whole day. It’s amazing!!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??