BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kiran B.
I was on the hunt for a moisturiser that was suitable for my skin type. This is pretty long lasting. I wouldn’t really say that this has a scent to it. It wasn’t too pricey. I purchased this from my local drugstore so it’s available in a range of different stores. I don’t really think I would buy it again. The only reason why I say this is because I used to have pimples/acne. I have acne prone skin and this lotion isn’t suitable for oily skin/dry skin as it has oils and the oils in this react with the skin and makes your face become more oily which leads to more pimples as it goes into pores. However, if you have normal combination skin then this product is definitely for you.

Overall, this is moisturising depending on your skin type.
I hope this review helps you.
Jessie G.
This product did absolutely nothing for my dry skin. It's far too watery and I don't feel like it's moisturizing enough. I have to put this on multiple times a day just to get the results I'm looking for and I ain't got time for that lol. My legs get dry to the point that they're ashy and this does nothing to help that. The plus is that it's fragrance free, other than that it does nothin' for me.
Alake T.
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Currently my go to skin lotion. I have really dry sensitive skin, and this really moisturize my skin and prevents it from drying out during the day. I hasn’t even irritated my skin either. And for those of you that are sensitive to scents, it’s fragrance free. And soothes my itchy dry skin. Would recommend end and would continue to repurchase. Because it really is value for the price.
Keyena K.
- this leaves my skin feeling hydrated but more importantly not as itchy as other moisturizers.
- this one doesn’t irritate my skin and is one I like to use after baths, showers, and shaving.
- I still get a little itchy but I always get itchy regardless of the products I use. I find this one makes me the least itchy of all the body moisturizers I’ve used.
Simi D.
Mississauga
The Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Broad Spectrum SPF 15 is the best moisturiser I've EVER used! It dires in an instant on your skin and leaves it instantly smooth and moisturised. This brands moisturisers don't have a scent and thats because the company makes 100% natural products. If you are seeing/going to see a dermatologist, this moisturiser is perfect! If you have Eczema or dry skin I totally reccomend this whole brand -even the Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash- I reccomend using the Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and taking a shower with the Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, your skin will instantly be healthy and moisturised!
by Isabel T.
Toronto, ON
A great moisturizer! I used this on my new tattoo when it was unscented and perfect for treating and healing what is essentially a wound. It did not burn my skin and allowed for my tattoo to heal nicely. I would also apply this to my entire body and found it moisturizing especially for someone who experiences dry and itchy skin year round.
SARAH M.
Milford Station, NS
This is the best moisturizer I have ever used on my skin. As someone who struggles with very sensitive skin, I always need to be cautious of what I am putting on it. I tried this product over a year ago and to this day it is still my go to lotion. I put it on my face morning and night to moisturize it and also all over my body.
Elena W.
This cream is the best moisturiser I have ever used I never really believed in skin care products but until I’ve started to use this I have loved it. It makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft I suffer from dry skin and the bottom of my face and I can feel the difference straight after using it! I would 100% recommend!
Georgia R.
Clayton , Bradford
This is an amazing moisturiser!! I use it morning and night every single day. Very gentle on sensitive skin but adds so much moisture. I have normal-dry skin and it works wonders on me. Sinks straight to the skin and doesn’t make the face sticky. It’s not the cheapest thing to buy but the product last a long time.
Samia A.
Wallington
I use this everyday and since I have dry skin it’s really good for it and leaves it moisturised for so long, no other moisturising lotion has lasted as long as this! It makes my skin feel so smooth and fresh, I buy it all the time!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??