BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Aveeno is one of the best moisturizers. I always have one in my purse or in the office for my hands and it moist for a long time! The smell is amazing and it’s absorbed fast so I can get back to my computer right away!
KENDYL R.
Ward, AR
Aveeno consistently makes great skincare products. This lotion is a must-have for me. It keeps my skin feeling fresh, and has a nice, gentle smell to it. I love it. It’s a great value for the price and can be found at most retailers. Highly recommend.
Nicole D.
Long beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
This lotion is so good for my sensitive skin. It is heavy enough to moisturize even my most dry areas of skin. However, it is light enough to keep my skin from feeling weighed down. The moisture can still be felt after hours of activity.
Emma D.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is an amazing daily moisturizer!! I struggle to find lotions that are gentle with sensitive skin and this one is a winner! I use this after every shower and before bed. It works wonders! This is also a great lotion for the winter months if you live up north.
Dani L.
Billings
Purchased at: Target
Love this lotion. I have sensitive skin and many allergies. This doesn't bother my skin or allergies! Doesn't leave my skin oily or make my skin feel as if I have a film on it. It soaks into my skin nicely and keeps them nice and soft. I have had compliments on how soft my hands are. I have used this for years and will continue to use.
melany v.
This is my GO TO lotion for the entire year , SPRING WINTER FALL SUMMER i absolutely love it i use it every day coming out of the shower and ive never had problems with anything or having any type of reaction. I usually go to Costco and buy the two huge bottles and its enough to last me a long time.
Soranyi R.
975 walton av apt 1ms
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Me encanta esta crema deja mi piel bastante hidratada su precio para como funciona excelente para esos días de inviernos que mi piel es más seca es perfecta pero suelo usarla diario y si la compraría mi veces más
Michelle M.
Victorville
Purchased at: CVS
This is the best moisturizing lotion I have ever used on my face. This does not leave your face feeling greasy at all. A good price for a great product. Definitely will be repurchasing this lotion!
Devicharitha M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Aveeno products are awesome. I use this everyday. It moisturize our body. It works 34hrs. Great lotion.
Michelle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this Aveeno lotion and the lavender Aveeno lotion! It helps moisturize dry skin and protect it. Plus, it doesn’t leave a thick residue behind.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??