BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Stephanie a.
hermiston
Purchased at: Walmart
We use this after the shower to keep us feeling soft and to not be dry cause it look ugly when it’s dry the only thing I hate is that it’s to oily it smells really good love it I recommend people buying it because it works really good
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Tried and true product that works well. Thick and very moisturizing so it does take a little bit to absorb into your skin.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lotion I like how it just soaks into my skin without feeling greasy and I also like that they are more all natural so none of the harsh chemical stuff in there that's a plus with me.
Eleni P.
Canton, MA
Purchased at: CVS
This lotion is amazing! I use it after I shower and after I shave. It leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. It doesn’t have a strong smell and it is so gentle. Highly recommend for those with dry skin.
Celina L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This lotion is so moisturizing and really great to use right after you wash your face. It makes the skin feel soft. I apply this every morning and evening after I wash and tone my face. I highly recommend this!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
I love this product! I get it from Costco. It’s great for spring summer and fall. Loses a star because in winter I need many applications in one setting to get the moisture I need. And it doesn’t get that cold in North Carolina like up north.
Kristen B.
Purchased at: CVS
Aveeno has always been a favorite for me. I tried this one because it was on sale and it was really nice. It had a nice scent to it and as always made my skin really soft.
Elizabeth L.
miami
Purchased at: Walmart
I was recommended this by my friend who has a lot of tattoos. After getting my first tattoo it itched so much. I would apply this and the itchiness would decrease. I totally recommend this
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
This lotion is just outstanding! It’s thick and hydrating, but it absorbs nicely into the skin and fairly quickly as well. It’s the only lotion I can apply, and then open a door knob or unscrew a bottle lid without my hand slipping. This lotion has no scent, and it’s very gentle on my sensitive skin. I’ll even use it as a face moisturizer in a pinch! I keep a small bottle in my purse, and we go through a large bottle in a few months at our house. It’s the best!
Anna H.
West Chester, PA
I love this lotion so much. I have really sensitive skin and this lotion is gentle enough I can even use it on my face without any rashes or breakouts! Aveeno is such a great brand and the price and packaging is well worth your time. I fully recommend this!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??