BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jamie S.
Revere, MA
i love this lotion! it leaves your skin feeling really moisturized and it feels like the lotion really sinks into your skin, unlike most lotions that feel like they just stay on the surface. your skin stays moisturized for hours, which is something i definitely need, especially in the winter!
Eydie G.
San Antonio, TX
I can't live without this lotion. My face is so dry during winter time that when I do my makeup it looks bad, but this lotion helps me a lot with that. I love that it's fragrance free. I really recommend it.
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
This lotion is the best! I use it every single day on my face and legs. I love that there isn't a scent or anything extra on it because my skin is SO sensitive, but this lotion doesn't burn my skin or break me out at all so it's a huge staple in my routine
Rania G.
Austin, TX
This is hands down the best lotion I have ever used! My hands can get dry and crack in the winter, and this lotion repairs them in only a couple hours! It is also is the best lotion I have found for eczema, and I have tried just about every lotion on the market and they all come up short with the exception of this one. I definitely recommend it!
Kristin C.
I definitely recommend this product to anyone. After using, this product leaves my skin super soft and glowing. I have tried scented lotion, but this lotion always seems to top them. I know that my mom and my grandmother have used this product for many years now and they have loved it too!
Amber M.
Manchester Township, NJ
I like to use this product a lot during the winter time, the time of year my face gets so dry that it peels off in certain bad areas that normally would be oily.. This goes great with my liquid coverup and blends in smoothly so that the peeling process takes half the time. Highly recommend
Kristen D.
I have been using Aveeno for years and it's the best cream. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use this about twice a day - morning and night to keep my skin nice and hydrated. You can purchase this almost anywhere, grocery store, Walmart, Target, CVS.
Kathy K.
I love this product! It really helps me with my dry skin-especially during the winter time. It doesn't have a strong spell and its long lasting. Thank you aveeno for all of your great and gentle products1
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
I generally love Aveeno products, as they are very light and quickly sink into the skin. When you are impatient and have places to go/ people to see, instant absorption is a must.
This lotion lasts hours and does not feel greasy or too heavy. It gives a nice sheen to the skin.
Sandra Y.
This lotion feels so amazing on my skin!  It is afordable price. It makes my skin well moisutrized and smoother. It is not greasy or heavy.  I would recommend this lotion to people who have sensitive skin and need a moisturizing lotion that is not irritating.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??