BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Savannah E.
Overland Park
Best moisturizer I've had! This moisturizer has kept my skin feeling soft and smooth for a long time now! It not only exceeded my expectations but got me to turn my attention to other Aveeno products! It's entirely effective and for the amount of moisturizer you get for the cost, it's an amazing deal!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
THE only body lotions I can see myself purchasing for life. This stuff is crazy amazing. I apply it right out of the shower and it just sinks into my skin for all-day softness. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy at all, and has a very light scent that I could barely detect. Great price too.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
This is my go-to that I constantly re-purchase. It’s not super long lasting moisturizer but I apply it once a day on my normal to dry (especially in winter) skin and it does the job well. It’s a good, more natural alternative, without being super overpriced. Fair warning it smells like oatmeal.
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I can sometimes have dry skin, and what I like most about using this lotion is that it doesn’t cause any extra irritation. I’ve been using it for a while now, mostly because Costco has a killer deal. I think that it could be a bit more moisturizing, but it’s a great quality product for the price!
Olivia P.
My tried-and-true go-to body moisturizer. There's not much to say about this product- it's just a good everyday moisturizer for your hands, legs, wherever. I use this pretty much every day and it never leads me astray.
Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
I love all of Aveeno's products! I discovered this brand when I was a lot younger and used to get awful eczema breakouts every single winter. All up and down my arms and even on my face! The only thing that has ever kept that at bay is aveeno. I'd tried so many other lotions but this is the one!
Haley P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love this lotion! Keeps my skin from being dry and when you are rubbing it in it kinda feels like water. It’s not oily. I use it on my face everyday as a daily moisturizer. I used it on my tattoo because it actually helps it from fading and made it look more bold. I will continue to buy this lotion!! 💕
Lemore Z.
I love this! I swim a lot over the summer and my legs get so dry from the salt water and it’s unbearable! I went to try out a lotion and it’s excellent! My skin sold it right up and the itchy ness goes away! I can’t live without it and I don’t think anyone else should! I would highly recommend!
Gavrielle T.
I purchase this lotion once every few months when it runs out, and it's the only lotion i'll buy from now on. It helps my dry skin, and it's unscented which is important to me because I wear perfume. It also helps with my fresh tattoos! It's the only lotion i'll use for new tattoos as well.
Sum W.
this is the best lotion for moisturizing skin ever! i use it every day after i shower. you can use it on legs, arms, hands, wherever! it has a very pleasant smell and texture, and it rubs in easily. i would definitely recommend this lotion, especially in the winter when you get so dry.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??