BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amanda G.
St petersburg, FL
I love this lotion and this size!  I keep on at my desk at work and one in my purse! I like that its not oily so my hands aren't greasy after using it.  I also like that its travel size. I usually buy it at Target and its pretty reasonably priced. For as much as I use it, I feel it lasts a long time.
Amy T.
Front Royal, VA
I was hospitalized and given an antibiotic to help fight infection. It turns out that I am allergic the antibiotic that was given to me and my body broke out in an entire rash that was very itchy. I practically bathed in the Aveeno lotion for a week and a half and it provided excellent relief and moisture, I highly recommend.
Katie B.
Decatur, AL
I use this lotion on the daily. It is a great, non irritating moisturizer. I use it primarily on my face. It keeps my complexion even and my face soft. It is non-oily and dries quickly. The only con is that my face does tend to run dry, I wish it was more penetrating. I would definitely buy this again.
Berenice A.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS LOTION!
it keeps your dry skin taken care of  and gives you rapid results. I have been using this product for 2 weeks and it is working! I couldn't believe it! I really am enjoying my healthy looking skin! Picture pictures! Recommend this product to everyone! It is very cheap too!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
This is one of my favorite lotions! I am so glad it comes packaged as less than 3 oz too, perfect for plane travel!
This lotion really moisturizers my hands and works well on dry elbows too! It feels very well absorbed and clean, not a sticky lotion at all. It does it's intended job well and lasts for quite a while.
MARLYN S.
rialto, CA
Love love love this daily moisturizing lotion. I use it daily day and night on my body & face it is super gentle even with my acne prone skin has a very soft scent i highly recommend this. You could find this at your local drug store at a reasonable price.."
Heaven D.
Diberville, MS
This lotion is so great for dry skin it doesn't leave an oily feel! It is non expensive and is very long lasting for me I find that it works better right after a shower ! If your looking for a good lotion this is the lotion for you
JayLynn S.
We all have bottles of lotion floating around at home. You reach for one when you’re feeling that dry sandpaper you call skin. For me, I only have to reach for the lotion once a day, because this stuff works wonders. It is scent free, grease feeling free, and not harsh on sensitive skin. Fantastic stuff I use daily.
Tanaya P.
This is a very thick moisturizer. It's best used during winter months since the weather is much drier. During the summer I sometimes used the left over as hand cream and foot cream since it's too thick for whole body.
Sandy V.
This is one of my favorite body lotions out there. I apply it after I shower and it soaks right up. It keeps my skin feeling soft no matter what time of the day it is. It's gentle on the skin and it smells pleasant. One of my biggest recommendations when it comes to lotion and I've been using it for years.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??