BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jessica H.
Greenwich, NY
This lotion is amazing! I have sensitive skin and this product works so well for me especially in the winter when I need moisture. My current 18oz bottle is empty and it's on my list to get another bottle ASAP!
Keoni S.
San Jose, CA
Really clears and soothes the face. Leaving face feeling fresh, smooth, and oil free. It’s very gentle on the face as well. Great packing. It’s also convenient for traveling. I would recommend this item to anyone who has sensitive skin or to anyone who wants a face wash that will not dry them out and will soothe the face.
Stephanie V.
I have dry skin, and I find that this lotion does not do anything for me personally. I would put it on, but I do not find it to be moisturizing at all. I recently picked up Amlactin lotion and I find that it works for me better than this Aveeno lotion. I know this works for some of my friends, just not for me personally.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
A great moisturizer! I have sensitive skin and this keeps it hydrated through out the day. Has a very nice light scent. Compared to other brands, it has a good price. The 8oz lotion lasts for a few months and because the lotion is so moisturizing, you don't need to use up so much for one time. Only brand I like to buy
Stephanie N.
New York
I have rally sensitive skin. My old moisturizer wasn't working out for my dry flakey skin so I switched over to Aveeno and my skin changed. My skin is so clear now that sometimes I don't even have to wear foundation. I would recommend this for anyone who has really sensitive skin and has a hard time finding moisturizer.
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
I am a big fan of Aveeno products. This product, in particular, has been consistently good at moisturizing my hands and body. It has a nice subtle clean scent. I think it settles onto the skin quite nicely. It does not take long for it to dry, so no lingering sticky feeling. I have not noticed any adverse side effects either.
Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is a good lotion, especially for drugstore, but i wouldn't say it is the best. It doesn't have any distinctive scent, which is great for sensitive skin. I don't know how long lasting it is. I prefer to use cerave and gold bond healing on my skin because they are more rich/thick than the aveeno, and more moisturizing.
a s.
This is great for keeping sensitive skin soft and moisturized. I love that it has no fragrances because I always like to wear my perfume without worrying about mixing scents. I always use it after using the matching aveeno body wash and it keeps me feeling so soft :) I love it. I would recommend to all skin types.
Michelle T.
Probably my favorite lotion ever. It really soothes dry skin especially in the winter. It isn't heavy but has the right amount of moisture without feeling oily. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to feel moisturizer and hydrated without feeling weighed down.
Savannah C.
Wise, VA
I bought this at Walmart and there are pros and cons. The only con is that the nozzle gets clogged sometimes with dried up lotion. It’s good moisturizer and leaves my face really smooth. It soaks into the skin so there isn’t a film like feeling. I would repurchase this item and recommend it to a friend. I feel like it would be good for all skin types, I have combination skin and it doesn’t make me too oily and it gets rid of dryness.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??