BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kenan D.
Fern Bch, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This lotion is really good for all skin types. It really does make your skin more healthy and very soft. If you want to something nice for your skin then get this product!
Pat C.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite lotion because the smell is very mild and neutral, and it moisturizes the best. I don’t have a greasy feeling or returning dryness after using aveeno.
Sarah A.
This is such a great product. I have talked about the NIVEA Creme before and did say it was a little oily for my skin but great for dry skin. This Aveeno lotion is super nice and hydrating but does not give you this oily tint to it. It is all natrul and has no fragrances which makes it a great face cream. I would recommend by the travel size bottle to test it out and see how it plays with you skin but for me it was definitely a win.
Valoofer F.
Very moisturizing. Keeps my skin healthy and hydrated. My only issue is the price point. It’s kind of expensive. I usually use this to moisturize after shaving and it really prevents my legs from razor burn.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
This Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is awesome and everyone should try it. I usually keep a mini bottle on one my bag because my hands get dry from constantly washing them and from the cold weather here in NYC. I love that this does not have added perfume, like it's a very simple smell. It's very moisturizing and not sticky like others I have tried.
Mira M.
Lake Stevens
You know I’ve always felt that This is a good brand and I think it’s better than a lot of them out there but if I compare Aveeno to the hemp lotion I have the Vino and coming to second place. It does definitely make me feel nice though but the feeling doesn’t last for very long and sometimes it even feels a little greasy
Halie S.
I rave about this Aveeno lotion I have ezcama all over my body in the winter, it eleven gets on my neck and face! This moisturizer really works like magic it's truly amazing it is kinda expensive but I think it's totally worth the splurge if you have severely dry skin! I use it as my moisturizer before my makeup primer and it doesn't clog my pores!
Victoria P.
This is only lotion that I use on my body. It has a light scent and doesn't give a greasy feeling like some others. The price is great for the size you get. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or make it greasy. It does feel a bit thick putting it one but after my skin feels better. It definitely helped my dry skin feel smooth.
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
My kids have very dry skin.  I like using Aveeno because I know it will be gentle on their skin.  It really does lock in the moisture and keep their skin hydrated.  It is wonderful for everyday use and the price is nice.  I like the actual pump because my older kids can use it themselves with little to no mess.
Jennifer T.
For years I watched Jennifer Aniston promote Aveeno products and only tried a few. They were ok. My husband bought a small tube of this stuff and I wondered why I haven’t been using this! It’s very affordable, not greasy and absorbs very quick. My hands stay moisturized for a long time too. Never again will I doubt Jennifer Aniston.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??