BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Ana J.
I love this lotion! I use it on my legs 99% of the time, and it works suuperrr well, my legs look gorgeous after using it lol. The best thing about this lotion is probably the value; it works super well AND it's really cheap. You can't go wrong with buying it!
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I like the way this lotion hydrates your skin. It doesn't go on very thick. I like to be able to feel lotion for awhile after I use It on skin. This one is thinner so that doesn't happen. I like that it isn't full of bad ingredients. A great every day easy to apply lotion!
Mallorie L.
This is a really nice and thick lotion. I don't like using it when I have things that I have to be doing immediately after it takes just a little while for the lotion to really sink into the skin, but because it takes a little time it really does add a lot of hydration. I like putting it on at the end of the day as I'm getting ready for bed.
Dan B.
Roseville
Over the years I’ve tried many lotions and this one is by far the best for me. The smell is light and pleasant it absorbs effortlessly and after using it every day after showering for about a year now I’ve seen my skin tone even out and the lines on my neck start to fade
Lea N.
New York, New York
I buy this in two from Costco and I’m really not a fan, even though I keep buying it! I just don’t like the doctors office kind of smell it. It does keep my skin well moisturized. I love how there are minimal toxic ingredients according to ewg.org. I used to use bath and body works lotions but the amount of fragrance and parabens?! Not a fan.
Katrina S.
South Lake Tahoe
I absolutely love this lotion I had really dry skin and after I used this lotion my skin was softer and better

Highly recommend to buy this lotion it’s very nice it will make your skin look softer and more Healthy looking

I love this lotion ❤️
Amanda C.
This is such a good lotion for people with dry skin, normal skin, irritated skin, etc. I've used it for years-started when my son had eczema as a baby and toddler. It was gentle enough to use on his face although that's probably not recommended. It isn't greasy and absorbs easily without a loud crazy scent. It's great. Bought ours at Walmart.
Liliana A.
La Puente, CA
Honestly this lotion is great for several reasons. I’m sensitive to scented lotions and this one is perfect because it doesn’t have a strong smell. I️ use it everyday and it keeps my skin hydrated all day. I’ve been using it for four years so far and it works great. I’ve recommended it to my friends, they love it and are using it too now.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
This lotion works so great! I get tattoos and when I want them to heal well, this is what I usually use. It's a great long lasting moisture lotion. So great for dry skin.
Demeitra M.
This lotion is the only lotion I USE!!
Even during the cold winter days Aveeno doesn't dry up like other lotions I have tried do.
At a very great price you can keep your skin moisturized and healthy.
Going to pick up another bottle A.S.A.P.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??