BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
Since I have eczema, this is one of the few lotions that I can use. It keeps my skin from being super dry, but it is soft on the skin. It keeps me moisturizer throughout the day. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who has dry skin or eczema like me.
Awilda F.
Aveeno is my daily moisturizer all year around. I bought the fragrance free. My skin is not dry specially during winter time with Avenno. Even used aveeno when i was pregnant and made a huge difference in my skin. This is my number one lotion for my body.
Kimberly v.
When I first bought this, my skin was super dry and flaky. After a couple of uses, my skin became more soft and supple. If you're looking for something that's not loading with parfumé, this is perfect. It's affordable and not hard to find. It's my go to.
Cin V.
San Jose, CA
Leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. My skin is very sensitive and during the winter my skin is dry as a crocodile. After a shower, I moisturize with Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion and my skin quickly absorbs it. I really like how it's fragrance-free especially for the summers so one doesn't attract bees. The oatmeal formula helps my skin remain smooth and soft.
Jen L.
S San Fran, CA
This is one of my go to drugstore body lotions.  My favorite part is the smell!  To me it has a light almond scent that is not too overpowering.  I would say that it is a lighter moisturizer that I do not have to reapply throughout the day.  It does feel slightly tacky at first, but that quickly goes away once it absorbs into the skin.  If you are looking for something lighter than most body creams, I would highly recommend the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion.
Katy C.
Las Vegas, NV
This lotion is the sh*t! The best ultra hydrating moisturizer I've used for my hands, ever. I put it on every single night before bed and my hands literally yell thank you every time I wake up with baby-soft hands! I definitely recommend this product, especially during brutal winter days (I used to live in Chicago. This was the only product that saved me during those horrible months). Go get you some!
Cindy H.
I love this lotion! It does everything you expect it to do. It delivers solid moisture to your skin, yet is very gentle and I have never had any adverse reactions to it. I have gone through countless bottles over the years and plan to continue purchasing!
Dannielle W.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best lotion I have found for my very sensitive sling. I use this on my face every day and also use it on my hands. It's not greasy and it leaves the skin super soft! This is the only lotion I use anymore due to having sensitive skin and this has never broke me out. Very reasonably price also!
Ana J.
I love this lotion! I use it on my legs 99% of the time, and it works suuperrr well, my legs look gorgeous after using it lol. The best thing about this lotion is probably the value; it works super well AND it's really cheap. You can't go wrong with buying it!
Stephanie K.
Hampton
I like the way this lotion hydrates your skin. It doesn't go on very thick. I like to be able to feel lotion for awhile after I use It on skin. This one is thinner so that doesn't happen. I like that it isn't full of bad ingredients. A great every day easy to apply lotion!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??