BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
In the winter my hands are so cracked I always used other lotions but it made my hands BURN and turn BRIGHT red hands until I found this lotion and it is so amazing and makes my hands so soft and normal it's amazing my hands have never felt more softer I can always count on this name brand product. There is nothing better!!
Nancy H.
My husband uses this more than I do.  He has eczema and this helps him so much.  He also had dry hands and wanted an unscented lotion.  I had this one in the house and he loves it.  It helped his hands that were all cracked from washing so much when he was sick.  He loves it and had me buy more.  So I would recommend it to those with sensitive skin and with eczema.
Olivia H.
This was my go-to moisturizer for about 6 months.  I loved the fact that the ingredients were mostly all-natural and that it was easily absorbed into the skin.  The smell was okay, nothing too much one way or another.  The formula was nice,  etc. The only reason I didn't repurchase was because I needed something a bit more moisturizing and more budget-friendly.
Lisa P.
I use this everyday and cant imagine using another lotion. I don't like scented lotions and i was a long time loyal Gold Bond user but for whatever reason the Target I go to stopped carrying it so i had to pick something out and found this. It goes on great and is not greasy.
Celia &.
buckeye, AZ
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that this product is great . The reason is because summer was coming by the way i live in arizona so summer is here and my daughter started to get dry spots on her back and shoulders and also did i so i tried different stuff and i finally found this one and its helping my skin get better and also my daughters its great keep buying forsure !!!!
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer! It really soaks into your skin. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it at all. There isn't really a smell to this. I purchase this at all my local drugstores (CVS/Walgreens). It's so cheap, it's worth it to at least try it!
Lauren V.
Bainbridge Island
Aveeno daily lotion is a must have. I love the way this makes my skin feel and I think the scent is not too overpowering. It makes my skin feel soft all day and can be purchased at any local drug store. Would recommend!
Zoe K.
Kissimmee, FL
I have really dry skin but this stuff works wonders. It's only a couple dollars and it's well worth the price. Most lotions irritate me because of the smell but this one is great. It's also good for work because it doesn't mess with any allergies my co-workers may have.
Sandra K.
I've loved all the Aveeno Products I've ever tried, and this one is no exception. I have sensitive skin, so anything with a heavy fragrance will most definitely irritate my skin. This Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is absolutely perfect. It doesn't have a detectable scent, it's ulta moisturizing, it's soothing and calming, and I love the pump packaging. So convenient!
Thalia C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love Ave no products I use them all of the time this product isn't amazing the lotion is great for dry skin it helps to give it such a great feeling silky and smooth it is also great to use a small a moisturizer before applying your make up also try the show gel suit they are great I recommend the lotion to any one it's affordable and worth buying
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??