BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Manisha D.
Jackson Heights , NY
I love love love love this lotion. It's thick but not congesting. I've been using this lotion for over 2 years now. And my skin has significantly improved in elasticity and texture as well as appearance. Are usually apply every 2 days. And even with that it works extremely well. The lack of smell is also a plus point. I would recommend applying the lotion while your skin is still damp from shower for better absorption.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this lotion, this is for real a most go, once I try one I couldn't stop using it and of course I still use it. I buy it by two so like this I always have, I also take it every where I go. I love that it leave my skin smooth but not shyne like it was grease.. love it
Anhelica M.
Independence, MO
In the winter my hands are so cracked I always used other lotions but it made my hands BURN and turn BRIGHT red hands until I found this lotion and it is so amazing and makes my hands so soft and normal it's amazing my hands have never felt more softer I can always count on this name brand product. There is nothing better!!
Tiffany L.
My husband and I both have pretty dry skin and this lotion is great to keep around the house. It has a wonderfully light texture that doesn't feel too creamy. It absorbs well so it doesn't sit on top of your skin. The scent is very light and not overpowering at all. This is a product I use a few times a week when my hands or legs are feeling a little dried out and would definitely recommend at least trying it.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this lotion & can't live without it! I love the way it feels when you apply it to the skin, doesn't leave any gross, sticky, &/ or heavy feeling on the skin. It feels as though you have no lotion on, but your skin feels so soft & hydrated. It helps my dry skin & it's even helped with my dark spots in my face. I haven't used any other lotion since discovering how great this one is & I'm not going back. Hoping this lotion stays around.
Nancy H.
My husband uses this more than I do.  He has eczema and this helps him so much.  He also had dry hands and wanted an unscented lotion.  I had this one in the house and he loves it.  It helped his hands that were all cracked from washing so much when he was sick.  He loves it and had me buy more.  So I would recommend it to those with sensitive skin and with eczema.
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis , IN
I received this as a gift from my mom since she loves them so much and I can see why. I already carry a lot in my purse but lotion is always needed so it was nice to have a little portable bottle to have handy in the go. This leaves my hands so soft and silky which is a huge relief in our cold winter months.
Celia &.
buckeye, AZ
Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that this product is great . The reason is because summer was coming by the way i live in arizona so summer is here and my daughter started to get dry spots on her back and shoulders and also did i so i tried different stuff and i finally found this one and its helping my skin get better and also my daughters its great keep buying forsure !!!!
Lisa P.
I use this everyday and cant imagine using another lotion. I don't like scented lotions and i was a long time loyal Gold Bond user but for whatever reason the Target I go to stopped carrying it so i had to pick something out and found this. It goes on great and is not greasy.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite drugstore moisturizer! It really soaks into your skin. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate it at all. There isn't really a smell to this. I purchase this at all my local drugstores (CVS/Walgreens). It's so cheap, it's worth it to at least try it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??