BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This lotion is a dermatologist recommended product because it is good for anyone that had moderate to severe skin condistions. I suffer with eczema and atopic dermatis and the lotions helsp to moisturize my skin with out feeling greasy or heavy. It also contains oatmeal which helps to reduce itching and redness. I do recommend this product because it helps so much.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Having sensitive skin makes me a fan of Aveeno Active Natural Products and I am definitely a fan of this one. It works well and doesn't cause my skin any irritation. I will list the pros and cons below.

Pros
-Lightweight formula, not to thick or sticky
-Leaves skin moisturized
-Safe for those with sensitive skin
-Fragrance Free

Cons
-A little too light for very dry skin

Brittany H.
Lancaster, SC
This is the ONLY lotion that I will use on my face. It is very moisturizing and not greasy at all. There is nothing I have bad to say about this product. It is a natural product meaning it is okay to use on your face as well as the rest of your body. If you have acne prone skin and can't seem to find a moisturizer that works for you get this.
morgan c.
Edgewood, MD
I have had really dry skin and eczema my whole life. I've tried many different lotions and most of them have irritated my skin, but this one is amazing. It is super moisturizing, gentle, and overall great. I use this most days directly after showering. If I have a dry patch, I'll put a little extra on and let it soak in.  I have the sheer hydration formula. I'm not sure if there much of a difference, but I will definitely be repurchasing when my bottle runs out.
Maribel G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the best lotion, it helps moisturize, relieves dry skin. I use it all over my body every day and I can see a change, it is free of scent. Free scent products are way better because the scented lotions have more chemicals in them. I always buy this lotion, I stopped buying scented ones. I would also recommend this lotion to those who have mild eczema.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Excellent moisturizing lotion for super dry skin. This is my husband's holy grail lotion and he says he loves this over many other lotions on the market for 'dry skin relief' is because this lotion isn't sticky, super lightweight feel, and leaves skin feeling moisturized for hours! Its a bit pricer than many other lotions in the drugstore but totally worth the extra few bucks..we buy the 18oz bottles and last us about 4months with daily use. Highly recommend.
Norhan A.
It is a good product considering the price and the quality which is good, it is liquid creamy soft on the skin, my daughter like to use it on her dry areas and she like it, i just don’t like the smell which is very weak but overall it is strongly recommended
Stephanie S.
Bay Springs, MS
I became a fan of this lotion through a kind of unfortunate event. After suffering from a recent breakout of hives from a penicillin drug allergy, my dermatologist recommended Aveeno. I've never felt so miserable in my life, but this lotion helped ease a lot of my discomfort. I've since healed, but I still use it every day, and I would recommend it to everyone - hives or no hives!
Mariah G.
Apple Valley, CA
This lotion is simply amazing. I am a cashier and I wash my hands a lot during my shifts because I deal with people and dirty money. My knuckles and fingers get to the point where they are dried out and they start to bleed. Once I started to use this aveeno lotion it has healed my knuckles and they are'nt dried out anymore.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
I started to use this because my dermatologist recommended I use it on my eczema spot on the back of my leg and the rest of my body for dry skin. I tried it out and hated the way it felt on my skin. It left a waxy sticky feeling the whole day until I went to bed that night. I felt like I needed to take another shower that night! I ended up giving it to my mom because I only used it like 3 times and the bottle was sitting under my sink for weeks.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??