BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Emily M.
I like this moisturizer for my body and mostly my hands. Fragrance free, it doesn't make my hands feel like they're full of product like a lot of scented lotions.
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it !!! I used this moisturizer about 2 years now and definitely relieved my dry skin. This product definitely I keep buying, is affordable for my budget and simply I love it.
Katie B.
Detroit, MI
One of the best moisturizing lotions outside of cocoa butter and she's butter. The price is amazing the way it absorbs in the skin is amazing and it has no scent.
Kay V.
Fulton, NY
I have really dry skin. It got worse when I was in the hospital after having my son. I used this a lot and I loved it. It smells alright but it works really well!
Isabella F.
Irving, TX
So, as background I have combination skin. My forehead tends to be more dry while my cheeks are oily. I have been on the lookout for a moisturizer that will accommodate both of my needs. I have tried it all - drugstore to high end. I was losing hope when I tried the Aveeno sunscreen moisturizer - it made my forehead even more like a desert! I decided, whatever I'll try to use a mild lotion as a moisturizer instead of something marketed as a moisturizer, and I tried this since it was well priced, and if I didn't like it on my face, I might like it on my body.

The product itself is super mild, feels thick and has virtually no scent. It is also extremely inexpensive to items that are marketed as "moisturizer". My skin feels so hydrated and not slick at the same time. I usually use this and my skin drinks it up right away, leaving me glowing and happy! I recommend this for those of you with sensitive skin or combo skin like myself.
Ashley P.
Center Valley
Where do I begin? I love Aveeno products! They are natural and very friendly to my skin. I get ezcema on my elbows. Not only does it help to make my ezcema go away, but Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion also does not irritate my skin. I have notice that Aveeno's lotion keeps my skin hydrated all day; especially working a 10 day manual labor job.

Aveeno is also my last step whenever I shave. Shaving has also caused irritation to my skin. I have notice that this lotion calms this irriation down.

I try to eat organic and this really fits in with my lifestyle. I love that the lotion is scent free. I will recommend Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion to anyone; especially to those who suffers from skin irriation and ezcema.
Trudy N.
Lake Charles, LA
I use Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion all over. This is the only lotion I use on my face, it's safe and doesn't leave that greasy feeling. My major target areas are my hands, face, and elbows, this stuff immediately relieves dryness without causing any breakouts or oilyness. Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion gives my skin a fresh, radiant, and smooth look and feel. All you need is a small amount to relieve and protect dry skin areas. This product is well worth the prices also. I keep a 2.5 oz tube in my purse that generally costs no more than $2.80 and an 18 oz bottle at home with an average cost of $9.80. Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion is an awesome product that does what it says.
Pat C.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite lotion because the smell is very mild and neutral, and it moisturizes the best. I don’t have a greasy feeling or returning dryness after using aveeno.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Use it every day.
Keeps skin moisturized
I can't wear scents to work, so this has become part of my weekday morning routine.
This is the best lotion I've ever used. When I first starting getting eczema, I tried every expensive lotion out there and this is the only one that helped and absorbed. I'll never use anything else. It moisturizers very well and dries quickly, so you can dress. I keep on in my purse, on my desk, one on my vanity and one on my nightstand. I highly recommend it. Very soothing too!I love using this on my face and legs straight out of the shower! Holy grail
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I bought this product from CVS and $7. I love this product because I have dry skin. My skin feeling soft and smooth. It is nice scent. So definitely recommended!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??