BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Dianna R.
I bought this for my teenage son. He has very sensitive skin and lots of lotions make him itch. This one didn't. Found a winner after purchasing many.
Diana C.
Benton City
Favorite lotion, I've been using it for years, prevents and helps with dryness, usually buy it in packs of 2 at Costco but it is available at Wal-Mart
kira h.
Walnut ridge , AR
Love this lotion its great after a long day fo help you relax . I even use it on my kids they sleep so much better on nights I rub them down with this.
gianna C.
Suffolk County
This lotion keeps my skin moisturized all day without need for reapplication. It feels really nice to put on and it doesn't have a super strong smell.
Jessica M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I received a sample of this in a subscription box and I really liked it. It felt more powdery than greasy when applying. It just felt nice on the skin.
Brooke B.
Kent, OH
Quickly absorbs into skin. Love the smell of it. A little goes a long way. I like the variety fragrances and specialties the company has. Very helpful
Marla I.
I love aveeno products. They are sensitive on the skin and are super effective. I use this product every day and would definitely recommend trying it!
Beth M.
I love this lotion and use it daily. It is very moisturizing. I even use it on my face. It doesn't leave a greasy film and make-up still applies great!
Lindsey J.
Tracy, CA
Love, love, love! My dermatologist recommended this lotion to me years ago. I have really dry skin and this is only one of the lotions that can fix it!
Jennica G.
I use this on myself and my little ones with eczema. It's a great lotion for all ages. This was also recommended by the allergists I used to work for.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??