BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shannetta M.
Memphis, TN
This product is not specifically for dry skin, it is just a moisturizer for normal skin. It does moisturize, but not more than the average moisturizer.
Marla I.
I love aveeno products. They are sensitive on the skin and are super effective. I use this product every day and would definitely recommend trying it!
Ann L.
McLean, VA
One of the best drugstore lotions. You can see the effects within days. Indoor know what else to say except you just have to trust it and give it a try
Jennifer  l.
Aveeno is a product my family uses on a daily bases! It Keeps us happy i love the unique scents they offer! Used it on my kids since they were babies!
Kate L.
Silver Spring , MD
This is my go-to moisturizer. No scent so you don't have to worry about annoying other with it, and it's super creamy and makes my skin nice and soft.
Lindsey J.
Tracy, CA
Love, love, love! My dermatologist recommended this lotion to me years ago. I have really dry skin and this is only one of the lotions that can fix it!
Whitney Y.
Ormond Beach, FL
Aveno is the best lotion. I sometimes break out from using lotion, but this one has never left me broken out. It smells nice and is natural. I love it.
Destinee G.
Tallahassee, FL
I have extremely dry skin.. especially during the winter months and living in Tallahassee! I absolutely adore this lotion! The smell is wonderful too!
Monica C.
Upland, CA
I use this lotion daily. This lotion goes on smoothly and does not feel greasy. I can wear it on hot days without feeling sticky.
I buy it at Walmart.
Chelsea E.
Denham Spgs, LA
This product is an okay product to have. We love Aveeno. I have sensitive skin but it tends yo stay a bit on the dry side even after using this lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??